Adam Frederick Goldberg
Adam Frederick Goldberg net worth is around $10 million
Do you know Who is Adam Frederick Goldberg?
Adam Frederick Goldberg is a television and film producer and writer from the United States. Adam Frederick Goldberg is best known for his work on the television shows Breaking In, Imaginary Mary, Schooled, and The Goldbergs, the latter of which is a biopic of his childhood.
Quick Fact Adam Frederick Goldberg
|Full Name:||Adam Frederick Goldberg|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Sibling:||2 (brother) Barry and Eric|
Adam Frederick Goldberg Net worth, Earnings
Similarly, as a well-known person, he must have a good income. He earns a good living but does not reveal it to the media or the general public. Similarly, his estimated net worth is around $10 million, which he earns through his salary, according to some sources.
Adam Frederick Goldberg: Early Life and Family
Adam was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on April 2, 1976. He is 44 years old and was born under the Aries astrological sign. Adam is the third and youngest child in a family of three. He is the son of Beverly and Murray Goldberg. Barry and Eric are his two older brothers. Similarly, he is of Jewish origin. There isn’t much information available about his upbringing.
In terms of education, he graduated from the William Pen Charter School in Philadelphia in 1994. Similarly, he graduates from New York University in 1998, where he double majored in film and dramatic writing.
Adam Frederick Goldberg Dating Life (Relationship)
In his personal life, he was also dating Sarah Goldberg. The couple had been in a relationship for a while and were madly in love with each other. Similarly, they decide to pursue their relationship further. They are eventually married.
They have also yet to have children. Similarly, no information about his divorce or extramarital affairs is available. Similarly, he keeps his personal life in such good order that it appears they are living happily ever after.
How Tall is Adam Frederick Goldberg? Weight, Hair Color
Moving on to his physical appearance, he is 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighs approximately 70kg. He has an average body type, dark brown hair, and dark brown eyes as well.
- Furthermore, he began his career at the age of 15 with his first play, Dr. Pickup, in 1992. He has appeared in several Threate, TV, and film roles.
- Adam F. Goldberg was a gifted writer. By 1995, he had written over 50 plays that had been produced across the country, including at the Sundance Playwrights Lab, the
- Illusion Theater, the Greenwich Street Theater, the Saint Marks Theater, the Tada! Theater, the Walnut Street Theater, and the Joseph Papp Theater. That same year, he received the National Foundation for the Advancement of the Arts Anne M. Kaufman Endowment ARTS Award for Playwriting.
- With his full-length play, ‘One on One,’ he reached the finals of the American Theater Critics Association’s Osborn Award competition in 1997.
- His dramedy “The Purple Heart” was presented by the Annenberg Theater’s Institute for Arts and Education. The play won the Very Special Arts Playwriting Award and was also performed at Washington, D.C.’s John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.
- Before adopting his own story for the screenplay of the 2001 telefilm ‘Area 52,’ Adam F. Goldberg wrote the screenplays for two short films, ‘Sincerely Yours’ (2000) and ‘Free Wheelin” (2001).
- He was credited with writing an episode of The WB’s mystery horror series “Glory Days” a year later. He got his first comedy writing job on the CBS sitcom ‘Still Standing’ in 2002.
- He remained involved with the show for the rest of its original run, eventually becoming one of its co-producers.
- Between 2007 and 2008, he worked on the set of ‘Aliens in America’ as a consultant producer. He produced three episodes of Spike’s reality show “Pros vs. Joes” in 2009.
- Goldberg worked with Adam Sandler’s Happy Madison production company to create four pilots for various networks. He met Seth Gordon through Happy Madison, and the two collaborated on the Fox show ‘Breaking In,’ which aired from 2011 to 2012.
- On September 24, 2013, Adam Frederick Goldberg premiered ‘The Goldbergs,’ a period sitcom inspired by Adam’s childhood and family life. Sean Giambrone plays a younger and fictionalized version of Adam, while the rest of the family is played by Wendi McLendon-Covey, Troy Gentile, Hayley Orrantia, and Jeff Garlin. The sixth episode of the season is currently airing.
- Adam Frederick Goldberg premiered ‘Schooled,’ a spin-off of ‘The Goldbergs,’ on January 9, 2019.
- He worked as a consulting producer on several episodes of the NBC comedy series ‘Community’ in 2013. He also served as executive producer on ‘Mismatches,’ a comedy series starring Lauren Mora, John T. Woods, and Ross Philips, that same year. ‘Imaginary Mary,’ a 2017 Adam Frederick Goldberg live-action/animated fantasy sitcom co-created by Goldberg, was canceled after one season.