Do you know Who is Alba Flores?
Alba Flores is a well-known Spanish actress. Alba Flores is well-known for her part in Money Heist, the year 2020’s most-watched Netflix television series. In Money Heist, she played the beloved role of ‘Nairobi.’ Flores is also well-known in the entertainment business for her performance in Vis a Vis as Saray Vargas de Jesus.
Quick Facts: Alba Flores
|Full Name:||Alba Flores|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
Alba Flores: Early Life and Family
Famous Individual Alba Flores is a Spanish birthdate who was born in Madrid on October 27, 1986. Flores is 33 years old and was born under the sign of Scorpio. Her full name is Alba Gonzalez Villa. Antonio Flores and Ana Villa gave birth to Alba. Her father is a half-Romani composer and pianist, while her mother is a theater producer.
The specifics of her siblings, on the other hand, stay buried behind the veil. Alba is also Hispanic, with Romani and Spanish ancestors. Flores addressed her horrible childhood experience. Her parents split shortly after she was born, according to some reports. Alba’s father passed away when she was just eight years old. Antonio died of a heroin overdose at the age of 33.
Her educational history is unclear, however, she started learning dramatic interpretation at the age of 13 and continued to study acting until she was booked for acting jobs.
Alba Flores Net worth, Earnings
Alba Flores began her acting career as a supporting actor, but she quickly ascended through the ranks and garnered a large following to become one of the leading women. Alba’s profession allowed her to achieve fame and money.
Alba’s work has allowed her to earn substantial wealth and income. According to some reports, Flores’ net worth is approximately $1 million. Her yearly and monthly incomes, however, are still unclear. Similarly, the public is still unaware of her other assets and property specifics.
Alba Flores Dating Life (Relationship)
Aba Flores has acknowledged openly that she is a lesbian. However, it appears that the stunning diva prefers to enjoy her personal life away from the glare of the public.
Alba is now unmarried, and there is no information accessible regarding her prior relationships or escapades. She is also an active member and advocate for the LGBT and Spanish Gypsy communities, as well as a climate change campaigner.
Flores is a vegetarian who has worked with groups such as ‘People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.’ Furthermore, there are currently no rumors or scandals involving Alba Flores. She is now preoccupied with her professional and personal lives.
How Tall is Alba Flores? Weight, Hair Color
The lovely actress has a trim figure. Alba stands 5 feet 9 inches tall and is slim (176inches). Similarly, Alba has a well-maintained body posture despite her average weight of 56kg (123lbs).
Alba also has a light complexion and dark brown eyes. Her body measurements are also 30-23-33, and her shoe size is 8.5. (US). Alba has dark brown hair and wears size 2 clothing (US).
- Alba Flores played a range of characters in several theater plays. Her first part was in ‘Hiroshima,’ as a Honeymoon. After performing in stage dramas, she made her movie debut in the musical film EL-Calentito.’
- Alba’s fame skyrocketed as a result of her performance, and her fan base expanded rapidly.
- Similarly, Alba made her television debut in an episode of ‘EL Comisario,’ also known as ‘The Commissar,’ in 2006. She also participated in the television series ‘El Sindrome’ de Ulises, popularly known as ‘The Ulysses Syndrome,’ which aired on Antenna 3.
- Alba sang her father’s song “No Puedo Enamorarme de Ti” (I can’t fall in love with you) for the soundtrack of Roberto Santiago’s film “Al final del Camino,” which starred Fernando Tejero and Malena Alterio, in 2009.
- Similarly, Alba’s fantastic performance as Saray Vargas in ‘Vis a Vis,’ also known as ‘Locked Up,’ in 2015, acquired a lot of fame and made the public adore her even more, opening the way for her to be one of the future superstars.
- Gypsy, a Romani woman, was sentenced to four years in jail for murder.
- Producer Alex Pina gave her a role in his new program ‘La Casa de Papel,’ commonly known as ‘Money Heist,’ after she appeared in ‘Vis a Vis.’
- In the program, Alba was known as Nairobi, and she was the team’s Quality Control Manager, as well as the person in charge of printing money in Parts One and Two and supervising gold melting in Parts Three and Four.
- The show debuted on Netflix in 2017 and has subsequently received international praise. Alba aka Nairobi became a fan favorite figure all around the world as her fame grew.
Alba Flores Achievements and Awards
Alba Flores’ lifetime achievements include winning the Best Female Artist in Fiction award in 2015 for her work on ‘Vis a Vis.’ Similarly, Alba was nominated for Best Supporting Actress in a Television Series four years in a row for her roles in ‘Vis a Vis’ and ‘Money Heist’ in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2020, and she won the award in 2017.
In 2019 and 2020, Alba was nominated for Best Lead Actress in a Television Series for Money Heist. Similarly, she received the Premios Iris Award for Best Actress in 2019 for the series ‘Money Heist.’ Flores was also nominated for Best Theatre Actress for her performance in ‘La Exception Y La Regla’ in 2019.