Albert Tsai Bio, Age, Net Worth, Height, Ethnicity, Relationship
Albert stands 5 feet tall and weighs 55 kilograms.
Do you know Who is Albert Tsai?
Albert Tsai is a well-known American actor. From 2013 to 2014, Albert Tsai was best known for his roles as Fred on the Disney Channel comedy series Coop & Cami Ack the World and Bert Harrison on Albert Tsai’s Trophy Wife.
Quick Facts: Albert Tsai
|Full Name:||Albert Tsai|
|Net Worth:||$120 – $150 thousand|
|Height:||5 feet 0 inches (1.52m)|
Albert Tsai: Early Life and Family
Albert Tsai was born in San Jose, California, USA on August 5, 2004. He is of American descent and a Leo by birth. The actor has reached the age of sixteen. Albert’s father’s name is also Allen Tsai. His father works at KYEC as a sales executive. He is home-schooled in terms of education.
Albert’s interests include horseback riding, travel, reading, swimming, and surfing. His favorite actress is Emma Watson. He likes to travel to Canada, Europe, and Asia. His favorite colors are also black, red, and white. His favorite foods also include Chips, Cookies, Pizza, and Pineapple Cake. He currently lives in Los Angeles, California.
Albert Tsai Net worth, Earnings
In terms of net worth, the actor is currently worth between $120,000 and $150 thousand. His net worth is boosted by his acting career. He also earns between $6,000 and $7,500 per episode. Furthermore, Albert can earn money from a young age and will undoubtedly earn more in the future.
Albert Tsai Dating Life (Relationship)
Albert is not in a romantic relationship. He is currently concentrating on and furthering his career, and he appears to enjoy his work and spend more time with his family and friends.
How Tall is Albert Tsai? Weight, Hair Color
Albert stands 5 feet tall and weighs 55 kilograms. He has brown eyes and black hair. Albert Tsai is also a size 6 shoe wearer (UK). His body type is mesomorph. He also has a cute smiley face, which adds to his appeal.
- Albert, likewise, made his acting debut at the age of eleven in 2013. He made his television debut in the American sitcom ‘How I Met Your Mother.’ In the episode “Something Old,” he played Kaden. Following that, he appeared in ‘Trophy Wife,’ an American sitcom television series. He portrayed Bert Harrison in this series.
- He portrayed the Chinese son of a lawyer and his ex-wife. Furthermore, his performance was well received by viewers, earning him a nomination for Best Supporting Actor at the ‘Critics’ Choice Television Awards.
- Albert was also named a Breakout TV Star by The Huffington Post in 2013. He was also a member of the show’s cast until 2014.
- Albert also appeared in the 2014 USA Network sitcom ‘Benched.’ Similarly, he made his stand-up comedy debut on ‘The Arsenio Hall Show,’ an American late-night show. He also appeared in two episodes of “Fresh Off the Boat.”
- Albert starred in this American sitcom television series as a neglected and shy 9-year-old Pope. In the same year, he appeared as Dave Park, the son of the main character Ken Park, in the comedy series ‘Dr. Ken.’
- Albert was also named one of the 12 Best Child Actors of 2015 by ‘Entertainment Weekly,’ an American monthly entertainment magazine. He also appeared in ‘Crazy Ex-Girlfriend,’ a romantic comedy-drama series.
- Similarly, he appeared in the American animated web television series ‘Mr. Peabody & Sherman Show,’ for which he received the ‘First Young Entertainer Awards’ for Best Young Actor in a Television Series. Similarly, he made guest appearances on the American sitcom television series ‘9JKL’ in 2017.
- In 2018, Albert played Fred in the American comedy television series ‘Coop & Cami Ask the World.’
- Similarly, he played Peng in the American computer animation film ‘Abominable’ in 2019.
- Albert has also received numerous notable achievements in his acting career. For his performance in ‘Dr. Ken,’ he received the award for Best Supporting Young Actor.
- Similarly, he has been nominated for several awards, including the ‘Young Artist Awards’ for Best Leading Young Actor in a TV Series and Best Supporting Young Actor in a TV Series.