Alejandro Edda Biography: Age, Net Worth, Height, Family
Edda stands 5 feet 7 inches tall.
Alejandro Edda Bio
Alejandro Edda, a Mexican-American actor, is well-known and respected. Alejandro Edda is best known for his roles as Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzmán in the Netflix original series and Marco Rodriguez in the AMC television series Fear the Walking Dead.
Alejandro Edda Salary and Net worth
Similarly, his acting career brings in roughly $8 million each year for his net worth.
Early Life, Age, Parents
Alejandro Edda was born in Puebla, Mexico. On May 17, 1984, he was born. The personality is 37 years old. His zodiac sign is Taurus. He hasn’t revealed anything about his parents, who are similarly unknown to the broader public, and it’s unclear whether he has siblings.
In terms of education, he spent his high school years studying painting at Mexico City’s Russian Conservatory. Then, towards the end of his senior year, he moved to San Francisco, California, to live with his mother and pursue a career as an actor.
He afterwards moved to Los Angeles to study at the Meisner Acting Studio.
Alejandro Edda Height, Weight
Edda stands 5 feet 7 inches tall. She, like Edda, has stunning brown eyes. His hair is also dark. At this point, his exact weight and other physical traits are unclear. However, he appears to be in good physical and mental health.
Alejandro Edda Relationship
It’s similar when it comes to his connection. He has a straight personality and has been married for some time. Edda and Aura Serna tied the knot on July 17, 2009.
They are also currently headquartered in Los Angeles. Luciano Edda (born in March 2009) and Paolo Edda are the actor’s sons ( February 2014). Furthermore, the actor later obtained US citizenship through naturalization.
Alejandro Edda’s Professional Career
- In his professional life, the character mentioned delivering wine. But he was fired.
- Similarly, before losing his job as a valet parking attendant.
- He then began his acting career by appearing in successful Domino’s Pizza ads.
- In a same vein, after participating in a number of short films, he was cast in the eight-episode television series “The Bridge” in 2013.
- In minor roles, the actor can still be seen on television shows such as Fear the Walking Dead and Lethal Weapon.
- The persona was then cast in Universal Pictures’ release of Doug Liman’s film American Made in 2017.
- Jorge Ochoa, the Medellin Cartel’s boss, is played by the actor. This is also the studio’s first box office success.
- Gustavo was voiced and motion-captured by the actor, along with Nolan North and Brandon Scott, in the 2016 PlayStation 4 game Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End.
- In the 2018 film Cocaine Godmother, the figure played cocaine lord Griselda Blanco.
- In the Netflix original series, he also portrays the Sinaloa Cartel’s boss, Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzmán.
- His character also appeared in the show’s third and final season, which premiered on November 5, 2021.
- He also provided Manny’s voice and motion capture for The Last of Us Part II, a PlayStation 4 game.
- As a result, while on vacation, Edda received a call from Becky Todd, Naughty Dog’s casting director.
- He was having a good time with his grandmother at the moment.
- Neil Druckmann wanted to talk to him, and the director wanted to inform him.
- Druckmann offered him Manny’s post after their phone talk.
- The personality has little other video game experience.
- He agreed because the opportunity was unique and imaginative.
- As a result, Druckmann allowed Edda to freely express himself throughout the process.
- The producer gave him the opportunity to flesh out the character’s backstory.
- Trinidad “T.T.” Toledo, a Mexican farmworker, was portrayed by the character in the 2021 action horror film.
Also know more: Kelly Crull, Danielle Banks, Alexandra Tydings, Allen Payne