Angie Janu Biography: Age, Net Worth, Height, Family
Her estimated net worth, according to several sources, is $1.5 million.
Do you know Who is Angie Janu?
A well-known actress with international experience in both film and television is Angie Janu. Her performance in the movie Too Good to Be True made her famous. She is also well known for having divorced well-known actor Jason Beghe. They shared a long period in the acting world.
Angie Janu: Early Life and Family
Angie Janu was given the name Angeline Dawn Beghe in the US. Angie Janu’s birthdate is unknown, however, according to some reports, she was born in the 1970s and is currently in her fifties.
Angie has long maintained her position as a leading actress. Less attention has been paid to this beauty’s accomplishments than to her husband’s career. Among his contemporaries, Jason Beghe has developed a large fan base. Angie Janu is an American citizen and belongs to the white ethnicity. Her mother-in-law is Bina House, and her father-in-law is Renato William Beghe.
Angie Janu Net worth, Earnings
Angie Janu has earned a large sum of money over her career. Her estimated net worth, according to several sources, is $1.5 million.
The magnificent total assets of her former partner Jason Beghe, commencing in 2029, are $9 million, according to VIP total assets. He has earned a respectable amount of money from his acting career.
On July 15, 2019, Jason also paid $1.63 million for a townhouse in Chicago’s Near Wes Side. The 6,200-square-foot building also has four rooms.
Quick Facts: Angie Janu
|Birth Place:||United States of America|
|Eye Color:||Hazel Blue|
|Full Name:||Angie Janu|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth:||$ 1.5 Million|
Angie Janu Dating Life (Relationship)
Angie Janu and Jason Beghe were previously married. The former couple exchanged vows in a short ceremony in February 2000. Less attention has been paid to the specifics of this beauty’s professional life than to her connection to Jason.
In December 2017, nearly a year after the pair announced their separation, Beghe filed for divorce from his wife Jane. The pair had a wonderful marriage for 17 years before deciding to divorce. After more than fifty years of marriage, the couple is still in a loving relationship. Her husband is an actor named Jason Beghe.
He has previously appeared on Monkey Shines: An Experiment in Fear. He is also well-known for his parts in To Have and Holds and Thelma & Louise. According to tabloid sources, the couple’s relationship seems to be going well, although they haven’t yet had any children. They are anticipated to be together for a very long time and haven’t been said to be close to divorcing.
- American entertainer Angie Janu.
- She enjoys notoriety for appearing in movies like Too Good to Be True.
- Angie has found out how to be visible in the acting community for some time.
- Less has been spoken about this excellence’s endeavors than about her better half’s professional nuances.
- Jason Beghe has worked out how to encircle the fans with an enormous number of them.
- Her ex-boyfriend is well-known for his work in films like Downtown, The Next Three Days, Monkey Shines, The X-Files, Jimmy Hollywood, Compromising Positions, and so forth.
- He appeared on TV in episodes of Dress Gray, Quantum Leap, Murder, She Wrote, L.A. Law, Melrose Place, Matlock, Family Law, Dharma and Greg, Home Alone 4, and other programs. Although the wiki page for this excellence’s life narrative is not available, the acting organization has given it a lot of attention.
Also know more: Sunny Balwani, Jen Shah, Mish Michaels, Angela Deem