Net Worth: $5 Million
Anthony Lee is an American choreographer and performer. Anthony Lee is also a part of “The Kinjaz,” a performing ensemble. He performed in seasons 8 of “America’s Best Dance Crew” and 1 of “World of Dance” with his group The Kinjaz.
Quick Facts: Anthony Lee
|Full Name:||Anthony Lee|
|Net Worth:||$1 million – $5 million|
|Profession:||Dancer, Choreographer, and Co-founder of The Kinjaz|
|Sibling:||One (sister Alina Lee Santiago)|
|Birthplace:||Santa Ana, Orange County, California|
Anthony Lee: Early Life and Family
Anthony Lee, who was born on June 4, 1986, will be 34 years old in 2020. He is from Orange County and Santa Ana, California. Anthony hasn’t divulged much about his family, although he has uploaded photos of their parents on Instagram. Anthony’s biological sister is Alina Lee Santiago. He grew up in a huge family, with many cousins, aunts, and other relatives. Anthony, on the other hand, hasn’t revealed much about his academic history.
Anthony Lee Net Worth 2023
The net worth of Anthony Lee is believed to be between $1 million and $5 million. He earns money through his dance studio, multiple world-renowned choreographies, celebrity partnerships, and other means.
Anthony Lee’s Relationship
Anthony Lee is in a love relationship with Nina Dominique, a talented dancer. The couple occasionally publishes duets starring one another on their separate social media pages. The couple’s feline cats, Morpheus and Tiger Lily are also owners. These Bengal Kitties are brothers and sisters who have over 1.6k followers on Instagram.
Anthony Lee Height & Weight
Unfortunately, no information regarding Anthony Lee’s physical dimensions is available. His height, weight, chest-waist-hip measures, biceps, dress size, shoe size, and other personal details are all unavailable at the moment. Although her exact physical measurements are unclear, Anthony has an extremely flexible body that allows him to execute a wide range of dance forms. Anthony Lee, on the other hand, has black eyes and black hair.
- In his professional life, Anthony Lee is a co-founder and director of the performing group “The Kinjaz.” In addition, he was the artistic director of Culture Shock LA. Anthony, Victor Kim, and Mike Song used to be members of the Yomama crew.
- Anthony’s YouTube channel, previously known as “flown,” has over 380,000 followers. This channel is now known as “Arena Dance Competition.”
- This channel contains practice videos from a wide range of studio dancers.
- Similarly, Anthony Lee previously competed with Meghan Camarena in the YouTube dance video series “Dance On.” He has been a part of this dancing ensemble since 2010.
- He also knows Mike Song, who co-founded this dance club with him. Anthony, along with Mike Song, Ben Chung, M-Pact, Villin Lor, Darren Wong, and Pat Cruz, was also picked as one of eight members to participate in season 8 of “America’s Best Dance Crew.”
- “The Kinjaz” is an urban dance company that performed on Season 8 of America’s Best Dance Crew and Season 1 of World of Dance.
- Their YouTube channel, where they publish dancing videos, has over 1.02 million followers. Several of these have hundreds of millions of views.
- Anthony’s most renowned choreography is I See Fire by Ed Sheeran. He did this dance during “Body Rock 2014,” as well as in their last performance on “ABDC’s” Season 8 finale.
- Anthony is also a well-known dance instructor worldwide. He has numerous followers all around the world and is highly acknowledged for his skill and teachings as the Kinjaz’s leader.
- Not every Kinjaz performance tells the audience who choreographed which section. As a result, to discern which segment Anthony choreographed, viewers should seek particularly fluid motions, such as those in David Guetta’s Kinjaz 2U.
- Vinh and Anthony choreographed quite different segments of this performance.
- Anthony Lee has also worked with world-renowned artists and dancers such as Chinese vocalists Lu Han, Vanness Wu, and Jackson Wang, Thai rapper Lisa, and young dancers Bailey Sok and @kidathegreat.