Antoinette Roberts Biography: Age, Net Worth, Height, Family
Robertson’s net worth has been estimated to be up to $500,000.
Do you know Who is Antoinette Robertson?
Antoinette Robertson is a young, up-and-coming American performer who has recently gained recognition for her roles in the TV series “The Haves and the Have Nots” (2014–2017) and “Dear White People” (2017–2018), among other roles.
Antoinette Robertson: Early Life and Family
Antoinette was born in The Bronx, New York City, on June 26, 1993. She was born under the sign of Cancer, which is her zodiac sign. She graduated from high school and enrolled at Stony Brook University. She also obtained a bachelor’s degree in chemistry from the same university.
Robertson is an American citizen of African-American ancestry. Joan Scott is the name of her mother. Her family’s identity has been meticulously guarded.
Quick Facts: Antoinette Robertson
|Full Name:||Antoinette Robertson|
Antoinette Robertson Dating Life (Relationship)
On the other hand, Antoinette has always kept her private life a closely-kept secret. She hasn’t given any information at all about her family. Additionally, she has kept her private life a secret. However, there are reports that this gorgeous actress is dating actor and producer Kamal Jones.
Antoinette posted images of Kamal and her on Instagram as well. She also posts photos of him and her on his Instagram account. However, neither of them has revealed anything about their relationship in the media. Fans of both Kamal and Robertson like seeing them together and are curious as to whether or not they are dating.
Despite neither of them making any public declarations, fans are also predicting that the couple would soon be married. Seeing their images together makes it clear that they are in love. But they still don’t let anyone know about their connection.
Shortly, the pair might be compelled to make their relationship public. If everything goes according to plan, Antoinette and Kamal should be wed very soon. In addition, besides Kamal, Robertson has not been connected to any other man. Certainly, that is what she says. She has kept her private affairs very secret and has only ever been associated with Kamal.
Antoinette Robertson Net worth, Earnings
Since beginning her career, Antoinette has been extremely successful and has appeared in more than 10 movies and TV shows, all of which have increased her wealth.
According to reliable sources, Robertson’s net worth has been estimated to be up to $500,000. Would you agree that this is a respectable amount of money? Given that she successfully pursues her career, her wealth will unquestionably increase in the upcoming years.
How Tall is Antoinette Robertson? Weight, Hair Color
Antoinette is still 5 feet 8 inches tall, or 1.73 meters, and weighs about 135 pounds, or 61 kilograms. Her vital statistics are 36-25-36. She is perceived as being quite charming and has dark hair and earthy eyes, both of which have positively influenced her career.
- Robertson is a talented actress who works in the American media.
- She played Emily in the movie “Bittersweets,” which served as her acting debut.
- In the 2013 episode Spring and Ratchet of the American drama series “Zero Hour,” she plays Alima Bittersweets.
- In the fantasy drama “A Gifted Man” from 2011, Antoinette co-starred with Patrick Wilson, Jennifer Ehle, Margo Martindale, Liam Aiken, Julie Benz, Pablo Schreiber, Rachelle Lefevre, Afton Williamson, and others.
- Later, she appeared in the drama “Hart of Dixie” with Rachel Bilson, Jaime King, Cress Williams, Wilson Bethel, Scott Porter, Tim Matheson, Kaitlyn Black, and others.
- She appeared in the television series “The Haves and the Have Nots” with Tika Sumpter, Crystal Fox, Reneé Lawless, Tyler Lepley, Aaron O’Connell, and others. This TV show was developed and directed by Tyler Perry.
- The television programs “Atlanta,” “Dear White People,” and “FBI: Most Wanted” all had Robertson as a guest star.