Billy Bretherton has an estimated net worth of $500,000.
Do you know Who is Billy?
In addition to becoming a television personality, Billy Bretherton founded the family-run pest control business Vexcon Animal and Pest Control. He is most known for his role as Billy the Exterminator on the A&E reality series, which follows his life and work.
Billy: Early Life and Family
On September 16, 1968, William “Billy” Bretherton was born to Big Bill and Donnie Bretherton in Louisiana, America. His lineage is unknown. He is of Caucasian ancestry and American nationality. He is his brother, Ricky. Bretherton tries to keep his personal life private despite being a reality TV star. There is therefore no information available regarding his early life or academic history.
Quick Facts: Billy
|Full Name:||Billy the Exterminator|
|Profession:||Reality TV star|
Billy Dating Life (Relationship)
Mary and Bretherton are wed, and they have a son together. Before departing from “Billy the Exterminator,” his wife made several cameos in the early seasons. After an altercation on set, there were claims Bretherton forced her to leave the program. Bretherton has never verified that he was married before Mary, despite some sources claiming he was.
How Tall is Billy? Weight, Hair Color
Black leather clothing, zippers, t-shirts with metal bands, cowboy hats, and chunky jewelry with varied steel studs and spikes serve as Bretherton’s signature uniform, drawing attention to his distinctive sense of style.
The spiky-haired Bretherton is a handsome man with emerald eyes who usually dons sunglasses. His physical characteristics are unknown to the general population.
Billy’s Net worth, Earnings
Billy Bretherton has an estimated net worth of $500,000, which he mostly gained through his “Billy the Exterminator” television program, his Vexcon pest control company, and his sporadic advertising deals, all of which allow him to have a comfortable existence.
- He is a very imaginative person who has always tried to amuse the audience with his innovative skills.
- His six-season series enjoyed considerable popularity for a long period.
- The show had more than a hundred episodes.
- Billy enlisted in the US Air Force at the age of 19. He hated biology and entomology but was compelled to study them since he wanted to work in police enforcement. He had little interest in studying such things and preferred to pursue a legal career.
- Although Billy had a good time serving, he has no plans to do so again. He told Bullz Eye, “No, I did well in the military and learned a lot, but I’m simply not a…
- I fared extremely poorly in school. I’m a very sociable thinker, so it was the worst learning environment for me. Many people are what are known as inward micro-thinkers. They constantly center their thoughts and perceptions of the world around them.
- I never really thought that way, which is why I constantly got dizzy in crowds. For example, I dislike coming to sporting events because I constantly worry that I’ll be stranded if a riot breaks out.
- At the Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas, Billy’s career as an exterminator began. Members of Billy The Exterminator’s family are depicted, including his brother and dad. When they appeared on the program, they proudly acknowledged him. His brother’s ex-wife quit the program in the first season.
- On the broadcast, he talks about how to deal with pests and the diseases or illnesses that can arise from them. He is well known for these issues that concern the pest control business. Additionally, he is engaged in some pest-related research. Additionally, he is the owner of Vexcon.