Brody Melton Biography: Age, Net Worth, Height, Family
Brody Melton stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and he weighs around 65 kg.
Brody Melton Bio
Brody Melton, an American professional car racer, rose to prominence after competing in the Street Outlaws series.
Early Life, Age, Parents
Brody Melton was born in Midland, Texas, however the exact day of his birth was unknown at the time. He appears to be in his forties. He was born under the sign of Virgo. Brody Melton is his full name.
He was raised in the United States with his parents and brothers. He, too, is an American citizen. He belongs to the white ethnic group.
He is a devout Christian. From 2044 to 2005, he attended Midland College to study criminal justice/law enforcement administration.
Brody Melton’s Height, Weight
Brody Melton stands 5 feet 8 inches tall. He weighs around 65 kg. He has brown hair and very warm brown eyes. His shoe size, biceps, chest, waist, hips, and other physical traits are unknown.
Brody Melton’s Salary and Net worth
Brody Melton’s net worth is believed to be between $1 million and $5 million. His incredible career as an auto racer is clearly his main source of money.
Brody Melton Relationship
He is happily married to Jennifer Bisbe, an American racing fan. They’ve been dating since November 16, 2011, which is a lovely date. Jennifer works as a real estate agent with Sims & Guess, Realtors.
Brody and his wife have two gorgeous sons. Bisbe appears to respect her family, according to her Facebook profile; she is a mother to two wonderful sons and enjoys traveling and spending time with them. They currently reside in Midland, Texas, with their two sons.
Brody Melton’s Professional Career
- Viewers of the reality show Career Street Outlaws, which focuses on the world of Oklahoma street racing, get a behind-the-scenes look at the racing action.
- The show has been on Discovery Channel since June 10, 2013, and is now in its thirteenth season.
- In the race, Melton exclusively drives his blown Camaro, Big Booty Judy. Brody has been a part of the program since 2019.
- Three new Street Outlaws episodes will premiere on Discovery in January 2022.
- Street Outlaws: Farmtruck and AZN join Street Outlaws: OKC and Street Outlaws: Fastest in America as new series. Birdman, Mike Murillo, and Brody Melton will compete for the Texas team in Street
- Outlaws: Fastest in America. The winner will get $100,000 in addition to the title of “Fastest in America.”
- He has been with the company since 2002 and has over ten years of expertise.
- Melton had previously worked as a loss prevention manager for Sears, Roebuck, and Co.
- He is the CEO of Paladin Completion Services, LLC and the full-time business development manager of Conquest Completion Services, LLC. Brody also owns and operates Big Booty Judy Racing.