Do you know Who is Charles Gitnick?
Charles Gitnick is well-known for his work on 3D enemies and weapons. He is a master craftsman as well as an online media marvel. He used to work as a carpenter on Venice Beach in California until he got the call from New York.
His artistic works are currently on display in Switzerland, Columbia, and several other nations. Charles has a huge fan base on social media platforms including mucial.ly, Instagram, and YouTube. He has more than 569k followers on Instagram and more than 69k subscribers on YouTube.
Quick Facts: Charles Gitnick
|Full Name:||Charles Gitnick|
|Birth Day:||3rd April 2002|
|Net Worth:||$200 thousand as of 2018|
|Marital Status:||In relationship|
Charles Gitnick: Early Life and Family
Charles was born in Los Angeles, California on April 3, 2002. He is of African-American descent and was born under the sign of Aries. Neil, his father, assisted him in selling his innovative artworks and passed on his youth to his younger brother, Thomas, a baseball player.
Charles Gitnick Net worth, Earnings
Charles’ total assets from his YouTube channel range from $2.2K to $35.6K, according to SocialBlade.com. In 2018, Charles’ entire assets were estimated at $200 thousand.
Charles Gitnick Dating Life (Relationship)
Charles, a 15-year-old American carpenter who has become an internet phenomenon, is now unavailable. Mads Lewis, a solo web sensation, is his girlfriend. The precise day they began seeing each other is unknown.
The couple is active on Instagram, constantly transferring photographs from one another. Charles just inscribed’mine’ on a photograph of himself kissing Mads Lewis. Charles too took a romantic vacation with his sweetheart. They are eager to spend quality time with one another. Regardless, they will not be making any commitments shortly.
How Tall is Charles Gitnick? Weight, Hair Color
Charles is a fair height, and his deliciously adorable countenance adds to his followers’ adoration. He has light dull shade hair and blue eyes to fascinate his friends and relatives.
- Charles began his profession as a skilled worker since he was passionate about expressions and creations.
- His work is highly respected and sought worldwide. His 3D versus hostile weapon craftsmanship is generally standard.
- He began by selling his specialty on California’s Venice Beach, and over time, he became well-known throughout the United States.
- His art has been shown in several countries, including Switzerland, Colombia, and others.
- Since 2018, Charles has amassed a massive following on musical.ly, Instagram, and YouTube. He also has over 671k Instagram followers and over 66k YouTube subscribers.
- In 2017, he also appeared on the End of the Week Surge Visit with Joey Birlem, Aaron Melloul, and Imprint Thomas.