Who is Cleo Buckman Schwimmer? Bio, Age, Wiki, Net Worth
Do you know Who is Cleo Buckman Schwimmer?
Cleo Buckman Schwimmer is best known as the daughter of David Schwimmer and Zoë Buckman. He is an American actor, director, producer, and comedian.
Schwimmer gained worldwide recognition for playing Ross Geller in the sitcom Friends, for which he received a Screen Actors Guild Award and a Primetime Emmy Award nomination for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series in 1995.
While still acting in Friends, his first leading film role was in The Pallbearer (1996), followed by roles in Kissing a Fool, Six Days, Seven Nights, Apt Pupil (all 1998), and Picking Up the Pieces (2000). He was then cast in the miniseries Band of Brothers (2001) as Herbert Sobel.
|Age (As in 2022)||11 years old|
|Date of Birth||May 8, 2011|
|Birth Place||New York, the United States|
Quick Facts: Cleo Buckman Schwimmer
- Cleo Buckman Schwimmer’s father, Schwimmer dated singer-songwriter Natalie Imbruglia in the late 1990s.
- David Schwimmer and Jennifer Aniston admitted to having crushes on each other early on while filming Friends during HBO Max’s Friends: The Reunion.
- Schwimmer began a relationship with British artist Zoë Buckman in 2007 and they married in June 2010.
- Their daughter was born in 2011.
- The couple announced in April 2017 that they were “taking some time apart”.
- They divorced later that year.
- In June 2006, Schwimmer won a US$400,000 defamation lawsuit against Aaron Tonken, a former charity fundraiser.
- Tonken claimed Schwimmer had demanded Rolex watches in order to appear at his own charity event, a claim that Schwimmer had denied.
- Schwimmer is an active director of the Rape Treatment Center in Santa Monica, which specializes in helping victims of date rape and child rape.
- He has also campaigned for legislation to ban drugs such as Rohypnol and GHB.
- In November 2011, he gave the Scottish charity Children 1st permission to screen his film Trust to commemorate World Day for Prevention of Child Abuse and Violence against Children.
- In 2012, he rebutted two longstanding rumors: one that he appeared as a soldier on a train in Biloxi Blues (1988), saying, “No. I don’t know why that’s on IMDb, but I never was in that”, and the other that he is related to dancer Lacey Schwimmer, saying, “No, not at all. Please set the record straight. I guess it’s a natural assumption because we have the same last name, but no. I’ve never even met her”.
Cleo Buckman Schwimmer: Early Life and Family
Cleo was born in 2011.
Her parents announced in April 2017 that they were “taking some time apart”.
They divorced later that year.
Cleo is still studying at the moment. No further details related to her education have been revealed as of now.
Cleo Buckman Schwimmer Dating Life (Relationship)
Cleo is still young to date so she is now single.
Cleo Buckman Schwimmer Net worth, Earnings
Cleo is still young to be earning hence she depends on her parents for any financial activities.
Schwimmer doesn’t often give comments about his daughter, but in January 2018, the Friends alum spoke with the Today show about how he discussed bodily autonomy with Cleo, who was 6½.