Hauser’s net worth has been estimated to be as high as $9 million.
Do you know Who is Cole Hauser?
Cole Hauser is an entertainer who has gained notoriety for roles such as Rip Wheeler in the television series “Yellowstone” and Ethan Kelly in the television series “Rebel” (2014-2017). (2018-2019). Along with many other diverse roles, he is also well-known for his work in “2 Fast 2 Furious” (2003), “The Hit List” (2011), and “Demonstration of Violence” (2018).
Cole Hauser: Early Life and Family
Cole Kenneth Hauser was given the name Cole Hauser at birth on March 22, 1975. He was born in the Californian city of Santa Barbara. His father’s name is Cass Warner. His mother’s name is Wings Hauser. Warner Sisters is a movie production firm that Cass created.
His mother is of Polish, Russian, and Austrian ancestry. He is descended from a combination of German, Irish, Belgian, and French forebears on his father’s side. He had a divorce when he was two years old.
He consequently had a terrible upbringing. He was constantly on the move as a child. Other than that, there is no information available regarding his early years.
Based on his schooling, he chose a high school. He left high school, though, to pursue acting.
Quick Facts: Cole Hauser
|Birth Date:||March 22, 1975|
|Birth Place:||Santa Barbara, California, U.S.|
|Ethnicity:||German, Irish, Belgian|
|Father’s Name:||Wings Hauser|
|Height :||5 feet 1 inches (1.55m)|
|Mother’s Name:||Cass Warner|
|Net Worth:||$ 9 million|
|Profession:||TV and a film actor|
Cole Hauser Dating Life (Relationship)
All things considered, Cole and Cynthia Daniel, a former entertainer, and photographer, have been married since December 22, 2006, and the two have three children together: Ryland and Colt, who were born in 2004 and 2008, respectively, and Steely Rose, a young daughter who was born in 2013.
In 2016, Cole was caught driving while intoxicated and received ten days of local CalTrans work as punishment. He also had to complete a nine-month alcohol education program. He also received three years of probation in addition to his sentence.
Cole Hauser Net worth, Earnings
According to reliable sources, Hauser’s net worth has been estimated to be as high as $9 million, which is very fantastic, wouldn’t you agree? With the hope that he successfully pursues his career, his wealth will undoubtedly increase in the years to come.
Hauser has gained a lot of long-term popularity through online media platforms, particularly Twitter and Instagram. More than 32,000 followers follow his authoritative Instagram feed, with whom he has revealed details from his own life, including pictures of his children and other messages.
You may find Cole on Twitter as well, where he has more than 12,000 followers with whom he has shared his most recent professional endeavors, including the success of the composition “Yellowstone.”
- Cole then joined his father in the audition process. In 1992, Robert Mandel’s drama “School Ties,” starring Brendan Fraser, Matt Damon, Chris O’Donnell, and Ben Affleck, used his speech.
- After that, he made appearances in Michael Switzer’s “A Matter of Justice” (1993), starring Patty Duke, Martin Sheen, and Alexandra Powers, and Richard Linklater’s “Shocked and Confused” (1993), starring Jason London, Wiley Wiggins, and Matthew McConaughey.
- After receiving early recognition, Hauser went on to star alongside Omar Epps, Kristy Swanson, and Michael Rapaport in John Singleton’s “Higher Learning” (1995), as well as in the TV series “High Incident” (1996–1997) and “All Over Me” (1997).
- After appearing as Billy McBride in Gus Van Sant’s Oscar-winning drama “Kindness Hunting” (1997) with Robin Williams, Matt Damon, and Ben Affleck, Hauser then appeared in “The Hi-Lo Country” (1998) with Billy Crudup, Woody Harrelson, and Patricia Arquette. Gradually, Cole’s name was becoming more well-known in the industry, which enabled him to land better jobs.
- He debuted in the 2000s as the lead in the science fiction thriller “Totally black,” co-starring Radha Mitchell and Vin Diesel, and later took on the role of Staff Sgt. Vic W.
- In 2002, he played Bedford in the war drama “Hart’s War.” In 2003, he played James “Red” Atkins in the drama “Tears of the Sun,” which also starred Monica Bellucci and Bruce Willis. In 2004, he secured one of his most well-known roles to date by playing Carter Verone in the action movie “2 Fast 2 Furious.”
- With numerous roles, including Bo Laramie in the 2004 action drama “Paparazzi” and Jimmy Godfrey in the TV series “Pursue,” Cole continued on his path to notoriety (2010-2011).
- Since 2010, Cole has continued where he left off in the previous decade with a few of his most recognizable jobs.
- He played Allan Campbell in the 2011 movie “The Hit List,” Roman in the 2013 movie “Professional Killers Run,” and Colonel Stevens in the 2016 movie “Greatness.”
- He secured Ethan Kelly’s role as the show’s protagonist the same year, and he appeared in all 40 of the show’s scenes up to 2017.
- He was chosen in 2018 for the role of Rip Wheeler in the TV western family drama “Yellowstone” (2018-2019). As of mid-2019, he is working on a few projects that have not yet been completed, such as the dramatization film “The Last Champion” and the action show thrill ride “Running with the Devil.”
Read more: Deborah Lin, Ivica Zubac, Spencewuah Kim Reeves