Devion Cromwell Biography: Age, Net Worth, Height, Family
Devion has yet to make public his net worth, income, or salary.
Devion Cromwell Bio
Devion Cromwell is an American famous child and media figure. Devion Cromwell is also renowned for being Melissa Brim’s son and Floyd Mayweather’s adopted son.
Early Life, Age, Parents
Devion Cromwell was born in June 1996 in the United States of America. According to his birth date, he is 26 years old and of American nationality. Devion comes from an ethical Caucasian family.
Furthermore, he is the son of Melissa Brim (mother), and his biological father’s name is unknown. His mother is an accomplished American businesswoman.
Her mother was also involved with Floyd Mayweather. Devion was reared with them as a result. His four step-siblings are Zion Shamaree Mayweather, Koraunh Mayweather, and Jirah Mayweather. Floyd is a well-known promoter and professional fighter.
Salary and Net worth
Devion has yet to make public his net worth, income, or salary. His mother has an estimated net worth of $700,000, while his father has an estimated net worth of $450 million.
Devion Cromwell Relationship
Devion keeps his personal life very quiet. Furthermore, he is unmarried and lives alone. On Halloween 2014, an incident occurred that was heavily covered by the media and brought Devion and Floyd’s connection to light. Floyd unexpectedly came up at Melissa’s place. He and some pals also discovered Devion.
Floyd then issues an order for everyone to exit the building. Devion phoned Floyd unexpectedly, explaining that he was not his biological father. Floyd then wrapped his arms around Devon’s neck and suffocated him. Devion, on the other hand, chose not to pursue the case. The reason was Floyd’s mother-son bond.
He is 6 feet tall and weights an undetermined amount. He also has short black hair and black eyes, and no information regarding his other physical measurements is available.
Devion Cromwell’s Professional Career
- Devion hasn’t revealed anything regarding his professional past.
- His Instagram bio, on the other hand, describes him as an entrepreneur. As the sons of entrepreneur Melissa Brim and boxing legend Floyd Mayweather, the famous kids grew to popularity.
- Floyd Mayweather began his professional career by winning the national Golden Gloves titles in 1993. He went on to earn a bronze medal at the Atlanta Summer Olympics in 1996.
- In the Featherweight Olympic qualifier, he defeated William Jenkins, James Baker, Carlos Navarro, Augie Sanchez, and others.
- This boxer went on to defeat Bakhtiyar Tileganov, Artur Gevorgyan, Lorenzo Aragon, and others as a result. Finally, his amateur career ended with an 84-6 record.
- On October 11, 1996, he faced fellow rookie Roberto Apodaca in his maiden professional fight.
- He won his first world title (the WBC super featherweight ‘130 lb’ belt) after two years of professional boxing against Genaro Hernández.
- He went on to become the first American Olympian to win a world title in 1996.
- He had risen to ninth position by the end of 1998. He then knocked out Justin Juuko to successfully defend his third title.
- After 2000, he began a seven-year run that earned him the title of “all-time great” among fight fans.
- Floyd announced his retirement in 2007 after defeating Ricky Hatton. This professional boxer returned to the ring in September 2009.
- Following that, he defeated Shane Mosley in a 12-round unanimous decision in Las Vegas to keep his professional record at 41-0.
- He challenged Manny Pacquiao, the eight-division champion, on May 2, 2015. He won the match and maintained his perfect record.
- On August 26, 2017, Floyd defeated Conor McGregor in a fight. Conor McGregor is a well-known mixed martial artist and former UFC champion.
- Floyd has appeared in several films and television shows in addition to his boxing career. He took prominent stage in the four-part HBO documentary “24/7.” He later appeared on Devion Cromwell’s “Dancing with the Stars.”
- Devion has yet to be recognized or awarded. His father, Floyd, has, however, won some of them during his boxing career. In 1998 and 2007, he was named International Boxing Association Fighter of the Year.
- In addition, he won the ESPY Award for Best Fighter in 2007, 2008, 2010, and 2012. He has won numerous other awards in a variety of categories.
Read more: NLE Choppa, Alexander Gilkes, Hitman Holla, Derek Frazier