Former WWE wrestler turned actor, producer, and businessman Dwayne Johnson—also known as The Rock—made Forbes’ list of the top 10 highest-paid celebrities in 2020.
Dwayne was a promising NFL prospect and even won a scholarship from the University of Miami, but he is better known for his career as a wrestler and later as an actor. He signed with the Calgary Stampeders in Canada after playing for the Miami Hurricanes’ national team and departed the NFL after an injury-prone season to pursue a career in wrestling.
Dwayne Johnson Wiki
||Dwayne Douglas Johnson
||The Rock, Rocky Maivia, Flex Kavana, The People’s Champion, The Brahma Bull, The Great One, The Corporate Champion
||Actor, Film Producer, Professional Wrestler
|Date of Birth/Birthday
||2 May 1972
||Hayward, California, United States
|Zodiac Sign/Star Sign
| Wrestling Debut
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
||in Feet-Inches – 6’ 2” in meters – 1.88 m in centimeters – 188 cm
||in Kilograms – 119 kg in Pounds – 262 lbs
||First wife: Dany Garcia (m. 1997; div. 2007)
second Wife: Lauren Hashian, daughter of Boston drummer Sib Hashian (m. 2018)
|Daughter: Jasmine Johnson and Tiana(both from Lauren Hashian)
||Dany Garcia (1996-2008)
Lauren Hashian (2007-Present)
||Bachelor of General Studies degree in criminology and physiology
||Richmond Road primary school, New Zealand President William McKinley High School in Honolulu, Hawaii
||University of Miami
||Tommy Lee Jones
||Working out, Listening to Music, Fishing, Watching Movies
|Salary / Income
Some Other Additional Facts
- The Rock, Dwayne Douglas Johnson’s ring moniker, is another name for him.
- He is a semi-retired professional wrestler, actor, producer, and current WWE signee who is Canadian-American.
Wrestlers included his father, grandfather, and cousin.
- His father, Rocky Johnson, was a member of the first black tag team that triumphed in the World Wrestling Federation’s World Tag Team Championship (WWF).
- His father was a Black Nova Scotian, and his mother is of Samoan origin.
- Johnson briefly resided with his mother’s family in the Auckland, New Zealand neighborhood of Grey Lynn. Before traveling back to the United States with his parents, he attended Richmond Road Primary School there.
- At Freedom High School in Pennsylvania’s East Penn Conference, he started playing football. He also competed for the school’s wrestling and track teams.
- In 2002, Dwayne Johnson made his acting debut as the main character in The Scorpion King, earning US $ 5.5 million—a record for an actor in their first leading role. From 2011 through 2013, he returned to the WWE on a part-time basis.
- He established the Dwayne Johnson Rock Foundation in 2006 to help youngsters with terminal illnesses.
- In 2013, Forbes listed Dwayne Johnson among the Top 100 Most Influential Celebrities.
- In 2016, he overtook Hollywood’s highest-paid actor.
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson was selected as Muscle & Fitness’s “Man of the Century” in 2015.
Social Media Accounts
Read more: Alexia Ander, Roxie Sinner, Savannah Sixx, Alice Von