Net Worth: $3 million
Faith Schroder is an actor, dancer, model, and social media influencer from the United States. Faith Schroder has appeared in Shake It Up, Entertainment Tonight, and Growing Up Supermodel.
Quick Facts: Faith Schroder
|Full Name:||Faith Schroder|
|Birthplace:||Los Angeles, California|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Profession:||Model, Actress, Dancer, Social Media Influencer|
|Sibling:||Holden Richard Schroder, Luke William Schroder, Cambrie Schroder|
Faith Schroder Age & Early Life
Faith Schroder was born in Los Angeles, California, on August 8, 2001. In 2020, she will be 19 years old. She goes by Faith Anne Schroder and is of American descent. Her astrological sign is Leo, and she is an ardent Christian. Faith Schroder’s father is Ricky Schroder, who appeared in Silver Spoons and NYPD Blue. Her mother is Andrea Bernard Schroder, an actress, and businesswoman.
She is Dawn Gregg’s niece, and her parents are also performers. Faith Schroder’s parents split in 2017, yet they are still close. Holden Richard Schroder and Luke William Schroder are her two brothers, while Cambrie Schroder is her sister. Her sister started the Fit With Cambrie dancing troupe.
She hasn’t shared any information about her educational background.
Faith Schroder Net Worth 2023
She won the Debby Allen Annual Dance Battle in 2014. She has earned no honors or nominations. Faith Schroder’s extraordinary efforts, on the other hand, have helped her attract followers and fans. Her acting and modeling occupations provide her with a comfortable existence. Her YouTube channel and other social media platforms also earn her money.
Faith Schroder’s Relationship
Since 2018, she has been dating Ethan Perez. Her prior relationships, ex-boyfriends, or previous engagements are unknown.
Body Measurement Of Faith Schroder
Her blue eyes and golden hair are gorgeous. She is 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm) tall and weighs around 50 kg. Her shoe size is 8 in the United Kingdom, and her body measurements are 33-22-35. (breast-waist-hips). Faith Schroder’s
Professional Career Of Faith Schroder
- Faith’s first modeling job was for Elle Italy when she was nine years old, so she’s been in the spotlight since she was a youngster. Her first commercial photograph was for ‘Elle Italy.’
- After meeting the show’s creators during actress Bella Thorne’s 16th birthday party in 2013, she starred in the hit Disney Channel series Shake It Up. She then exhibited an interest in acting, and many producers approached her for tryouts.
- She was soon cast as Jordan in the episode ‘Switch It Up.’ She has featured on big shows such as ‘Home & Family and ‘Good Day LA’ in 2013.
- Similarly, she shot to fame after starring in the reality show Growing Up Supermodel. She shared the stage with her mother, sister, and other celebs including Kelly Le Brock, Krista Allen, and others.
- “Growing Up Supermodel” aired on Lifetime on August 16, 2017, and finished on September 20, 2017. The show was popular enough that it was revived for a second season.
- The drama and problems surrounding Faith’s parents’ divorce were represented in the episode. After that, she confirmed it and disclosed personal details since reporters and cameras were continually following her for a description.
- 2017 is a turning point in her life. Elle Modeling Management in Los Angeles has signed Faith. Elite Models LA has provided her with significant representation. She began modeling for ‘Frankies Bikinis’ in 2017. Her fame skyrocketed, as did her Instagram followers.
- The same year, she was chosen ‘Frankies Girl of the Month.’ Since then, she has been focusing on her modeling profession. She began her YouTube channel on November 15, 2015. (Faith Schroder). In her YouTube videos, she usually recounts her modeling experiences