Charpentier has a net worth of around $100,000.
Do you know Who is Genea Charpentier?
Genea Charpentier is a Canadian actress who has appeared in films and on television. Genea Charpentier is best known for her roles in The Man in the High Castle as Jennifer Smith and When Calls the Heart as Laura Campbell. She’s been in the business since she was five years old.
Quick Fact Genea Charpentier
|Full Name:||Genea Charpentier|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches|
|Profession:||TV actress, Film actress|
|Sibling:||Two sisters (Megan and Madison)|
Genea Charpentier: Early Life and Family
Genea Charpentier was born in New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada on October 8, 2003. She was born under the sign of Libra and is 17 years old. She is a Canadian citizen with dual citizenship in England and France.
Maurice Charpentier is her father’s name, and Anne Charpentier is her mother’s name. Her two sisters are Madison and Megan Charpentier. Megan, her sister, is also an actress. Megan is best known for her roles in Mama and Resident Evil: Retribution. Madison, her other sister, has been an actress since she was a child. Aside from that, no information about her other family members is currently available. Genea has strong bonds with her parents and siblings.
Genea’s educational background and qualifications are unknown at this time, as are the names of the educational institutions she attended. Given her age, she must be in high school until Charpentier drops out or decides to discontinue her studies.
Genea Charpentier Net worth, Earnings
According to artilcebio, Charpentier has a net worth of around $100,000. Her acting career has been her primary source of income since 2009. As a child actor, she could earn around $17.49 per hour.
Genea Charpentier Dating Life (Relationship)
Genea Charpentier appears to be single at the moment and is more concerned with her career and life than with being in a relationship. Maybe she prefers to keep her personal and romantic life out of the public eye. Similarly, no information has come to light about her previous relationships until now.
As a result, we can safely assume that Genea has never been in a relationship or has done an excellent job of keeping it hidden and out of the public eye.
How Tall is Genea Charpentier? Weight, Hair color
Genea Charpentier stands 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 62 kilograms. Her other body measurements are 34-29-38 inches for her chest, waist, and hips, respectively. Genea has brown hair and eyes that are brownish-green. She is also very attractive and has an amazing personality.
- Genea Charpentier debuted as an actress in an episode of “Defying Gravity” in 2009. She portrayed a Young Jen in this episode.
- She did not, however, receive much recognition as a result of this. When she was cast in the TV series “When Calls the Heart,” her career took off. She portrayed Laura
- Campbell in this show. Genea co-starred in the show with Erin Krakow, Daniel Lissing, and Lori Loughlin.
- Later, she portrayed Isabel Beckman in the films “Dangerous Intuition” (2013) and “Run for Your Life” (2014). Charpentier appeared in “When Calls the Heart” alongside Erin Krakow.
- Similarly, she and Erin co-starred in “A Cookie Cutter Christmas,” a TV movie.
- Genea Charpentier has also worked on approximately 15 projects in her decade-long acting career, including TV series and TV movies.
- Arrow, Signed, Sealed, Delivered, and The Man in the High Castle are among her other television series credits. Deck the Halls, Girl Vs. Monster, All Yours, and Poisoned Love: The Stacey Castor Story are among her other television credits.