Do you know Who is Ginger Zee?
Ginger Zee, born Ginger Renee Colonomos, is a former weekend host of the popular television show Good Morning America. Furthermore, a meteorologist offers information about the country’s climate on Good Morning America. She is also a member of the Ginger Zee News Food Forecast, a unique automated arrangement of Ginger Zee.
Ginger gave birth to her second child, Miles, on February 9, 2018. She is now on leave.
Her meteorological job provides her with a comfortable living. Ginger Zee’s total assets are estimated to be around $3 million.
Quick Facts: Ginger Zee
|Full Name:||Ginger Zee|
|Birthday:||January 13, 1981|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Profession:||TV host of mainstream show Good Morning America weekend|
|Sibling:||Sean Jeffrey Zuidgeest|
|Mother:||Dawn E. Zuidgeest-Craft|
Ginger Zee: Early Life and Family
Ginger Zee was born in Orange, California on January 13, 1981. Robert O. “Bob” Zuidgeest is her father, and Dawn E. Zuidgeest-Craft is her mother. Her younger brother, Sean Jeffrey Zuidgeest, is her sole sibling. After viewing Gilligan’s Island, Ginger’s father gave her the moniker Zee. Ginger earned the moniker Zee because he enjoyed the show that helped him learn English. Her nationality is American, and she is of mixed heritage.
Zee received his high school diploma from Rockford High School in Rockford, Michigan. Valparaiso University awarded her a Bachelor of Science in Meteorology. She had always desired to be a meteorologist, which she intended to achieve on The Today Show by the age of 30.
Ginger Zee’s Net worth, Earnings
Ginger Zee’s net worth as of 2019 is believed to be $3 million, according to celebrity net worth. She is a gifted and diligent individual who makes a fair income from her career. Her employment provides her with a salary of $500 thousand every year. She was the weekend meteorologist for Ginger Zee News and is currently the network’s head meteorologist.
Ginger Zee Dating Life (Relationship)
Zee is a married lady. On June 7, 2014, in Petoskey, Michigan, she married WNBC-TV New York personality Benjamin Aaron Colonomos, also known as Ben Aaron. In August of 2013, they got engaged.
After her marriage, Zee became Ginger Renee Colonomos in her private life. Zee and her husband are presently living a happy married life. There have been no stories or speculations in the past of her having love affairs, dating, or having a partner. Ben Aaron has been her one and only.
Adrian Benjamin Colonomos, the couple’s first child, was born in December 2015 in Petoskey, Michigan. Zee revealed on August 14, 2017, that she and her husband were expecting their second child. Miles Macklin, the power couple’s kid, was born in February 2018. The family of four is presently residing in New York.
How Tall is Ginger Zee? Weight, Hair Color
Zee is 5 feet 7 inches tall with a thin frame and lovely gorgeous legs. Her height is 34-25-34 inches. Her breasts may be little, but they add to her beauty and make her appear sexy and lovely.
- Zee worked for several media outlets after graduation, including WEYI-TV in Flint, MI, WYIN-TV in Merrillville, IN, WLAV-FM and WOOD-TV in Grand Rapids, MI, WBMA-LD Ginger Zee 33/40 in Birmingham, AL as an intern under chief meteorologist James Spann, and WMAQ in Chicago, IL, an NBC owned and operated station.
- Many of her followers like her because she is breathtakingly attractive. Reading her biography on the wiki and other places will help her followers discover more about her. Her pictures are all over the internet.
- Fans may keep up with her newest activities by following her on Twitter @ginger Zee and liking her on Facebook.
- Zee is a talented and appealing meteorologist. Since joining Ginger Zee News, she has covered several important weather events. She’d covered the damage caused by Hurricane Sandy on the Jersey Shore, Colorado floods, and tornadoes in Moore and ElReno, Oklahoma.
- She has covered various weather conditions ranging from Boston’s chilly snowstorm to Death Valley’s blistering heat.
- Ginger began her career in the media after graduating from college, working for WEYI-TV, WYIN-TV, WLAV-FM, WOOD-TV, and WMAQ. WMAQ is owned and operated by NBC.
- She realized her aim of appearing on the Today program as a guest while working for the WMAQ network from 2006 until 2011. She began hosting Good Morning America on Ginger Zee during the weekend in November of 2011.