Giovanna Yannotti Biography: Age, Net Worth, Height, Family
She stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs roughly 62 kilograms.
Do you know Who is Giovanna Yannotti?
Giovanna Yannotti is an entertainer who has been in a few films as well as on television. She is well known for her roles in films such as Death from Above and Unstoppable. Yannotti is well-known as the wife of Kurt Angle, an American expert grappler, entertainer, and resigned beginner grappler.
Quick Facts: Giovanna Yannotti
|Full Name:||Giovanna Yannotti|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
Giovanna Yannotti: Early Life and Family
Giovanna Yannotti was born on March 26, 1987, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. Her first introduction to the zodiac is Aries. Giovanna has an American identity as well as half-Italian and half-Mexican ancestry.
She studied at the University of Pittsburgh. She has dropped out of the school where she would begin her career in performing and demonstrating.
Giovanna Yannotti Net worth, Earnings
Giovanna Yannotti has a significant amount of wealth, with a total net worth of $2 million. Yannotti earns a lucky sum of money of roughly $50,000 from her performing career. Yannotti has a house in Pennsylvania that is 3,732 square feet in size. Her accomplice paid $649,900 for the residence in 2002.
Kurt Angle, an American entertainer, and expert wrestler is predicted to have a total net worth of $25 million. Kurt Angle is the only Olympic gold medalist in wrestling.
Giovanna Yannotti poses with her husband (Photo: BodhiZazen)
Giovanna Yannotti Dating Life (Relationship)
Giovanna Yannotti is married. She is married to WWE wrestler Kurt Angle. In the year 2009, the pair met unexpectedly on the set of End Game. She dated Kurt Angle for over two years before marrying him on July 20, 2012.
Their wedding reception was scheduled in Pennsylvania. Angle’s significant other is not her primary spouse. Before that, he married Karen Smedley in 1998 and divorced in 2008.
On January 22nd, 2011, the couple invited their first child, Giuliana Marie Angle. She was born around a year before their wedding when Giovanna was only 23 years old. After a few months of marriage, the couple invited their second child, Sophia Laine Angle, on December 31, 2012.
In addition, their third child, Nikoletta Sky Angle, was born on November 5, 2016. Giovanna is also the mother of Kody Angle and Kyra Angle, who are the children of her first ex, Karen Smedley. The newlywed couple is currently living happily with their children. There has been no talk of their divorce or extramarital affairs until today.
How Tall is Giovanna Yannotti? Weight, Hair Color
Giovanna has a slim body type and an attractive body figure. She stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs roughly 62 kilograms. She also has a couple of dark-colored eyes and dark hair. Her physical measurements are 36-26-36 inches.
- Giovanna Yannotti began her career as a model and landed her first film role in 2009, “My Bloody Valentine,” in which she played a partygoer.
- After a year, she appeared as a gangster in a scene on the TV show “Legitimized.”
- In the same year, she co-starred as a legal counselor in the thriller “6 Souls” with Julianne Morre. She appeared in the 2010 film “Relentless,” which became a box office success. She took on the role with Denzel Washington, Chris Pine, and Rosario Dawson.
- Similarly, in 2012, she shared a screen with her better half, Kurt Angle, in “Death from Above.”
- She also appeared in another film, End Game, alongside her significant other.Read more: Naomi Osaka, Brett Lee, Ellyse Perry, Paige Spiranac, Ketika Sharma