Jessica Olsson Relationship, Bio, Age, Height, Net Worth, WIki
she has a net worth of over $1 million.
Do you know Who is Jessica Olsson?
Jessica Olsson was born in Kenya of Swedish and Kenyan descent and is an art director, but she is best known as the wife of famous National Basketball Association (NBA) player Dirk Nowitzki, who rose to prominence while playing for the Dallas Mavericks. She is the Dallas Goss-Michael Foundation Art Gallery’s associate director.
Jessica has twin brothers who are famous soccer players, and they were all born to a Kenyan mother and a Swedish father. Eventually, the family relocated to and settled in Sweden. Although her brothers became famous as professional soccer players, Jessica pursued a career in art, eventually becoming the associate director of the Goss-Michael Foundation art gallery, founded in 2007 in Dallas, Texas by Michael and Kenny Goss. There isn’t much else known about her career, and her relationship with Dirk is the main focus.
- Jessica has made a name for herself as the sister of two famous soccer players as well as the wife of NBA Superstar Dirk.
- Furthermore, she hasn’t spoken much about her professional career.
- She is the Goss-Michael Foundation art gallery’s associate director.
- She also worked at the Dallas Art Gallery before meeting her husband.
- Jessica Olsson is a full-time mother and wife, as well as an associate director of the Goss-Michael Foundation.
- She rose to prominence following her marriage to Dirk Nowitzki. Dirk, her husband, is a professional basketball player from Germany.
- He currently plays for the National Basketball Association’s Dallas Mavericks (NBA).
- Nowitzki is regarded as one of the greatest power forwards of all time, having led the Mavericks to 15 NBA Playoff appearances.
- Furthermore, his performances have earned him a slew of awards and honors.
According to sources, she has a net worth of over $1 million as of early 2022, earned through success in her various career endeavors, though her current salary is unknown. Her wealth is also likely to have grown as a result of her husband’s net worth, which is estimated to be $120 million. He is paid between $22.7 million and $22.7 million per year. It is expected that her wealth will increase as she advances in her career.
Olsson met her future husband during a charity event for Sports for Education and Economic Development (SEED) held during the NBA All-Star weekend in Dallas in 2010, at the art gallery where she was working. They began dating, then a relationship. According to Dirk, they both enjoyed art and sports. They soon discovered they had more in common as they played tennis and traveled together. The following year, they made their first joint appearance at The ESPYS. After two years, the couple got engaged, and they married in 2012, with ceremonies in both Germany and Kenya. They had a Kikuyu wedding as part of the wedding in Kenya, which required them to participate in various traditional rituals, such as covering five or six women in which Dirk had to correctly determine his wife; if wrong, you had to pay the parents a goat.
Their relationship and eventual marriage was a hot topic, particularly on social media, but despite the attention, no one ever asked Nowitzki about it. Instead, they were both praised, and many people said they looked good together. Dirk grew up in sports with teammates of various races, so the race was never an issue for him. According to reports, they honeymooned in the Caribbean.
Dirk Nowitzki was the ninth pick in the 1998 NBA Draft and is one of only seven players to have played at least 20 seasons for the same team. He led the Dallas Mavericks to 15 NBA playoff appearances, including two Finals and a championship in 2011.
Read more: Grant Goodeve, Mary Katharine Ham, Alyssa Milano, Charlotte Flair