Jody Kristofferson Biography: Age, Net Worth, Height, Family
The same can be said for his respectable height of 1.85 m (6 feet 1 inch).
Jody Kristofferson Bio
Jody Kristofferson is a former professional wrestler with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). Jody Kristofferson is well known as the son of legendary musician Jody Kristofferson.
Jody Kristofferson’s Salary and Net worth
The wrestler seemed to be doing well in his job right now. However, no information is available on Jody’s predicted salary or net worth. However, it is certain that he has made money as a wrestler in the past and as a coach or caption for WWE presently. On the other side, his father, Kris Kristofferson, is a multimillionaire with an estimated net worth of $80 million. His major sources of income are his acting and singing abilities.
Early Life, Age, Parents
On May 21, 1985, the wrestler was born in Maui, Hawaii, in the United States.
Jody Ray Kristofferson’s full name is Jody Ray Kristofferson, and she is a US citizen. Similarly, he will turn 36 in 2021.
Kris Kristofferson, a well-known actor, singer, and songwriter, is his father. His mother, on the other hand, is the well-known American hair and cosmetics expert Lisa Meyers. Blake Cameron, Jesse Turner, Johnny Robert, Kelly Marie Kristofferson, and others are among his siblings.
Jody Kristofferson Height, Weight
Jody Kristofferson is undeniably serious with his physique and wrestling fitness. It also implies that he maintains a healthy diet and attends the gym on a regular basis. The same can be said for his respectable height of 1.85 m (6 feet 1 inch). He weighs roughly 264 pounds (120 kg) and has a powerful frame. His dark hair stands out against his green eyes. The Wrestler has fair skin and several tattoos on his body.
Jody Kristofferson Relationship
Kris’s son has always kept his personal life very quiet. His name made the news only because of his father and his employment. As a result, we don’t know if Jody is single, married, or in a relationship. In truth, there is relatively little information and photos available online about Kristofferson. The American wrestler also does not appear to be involved in any international conflicts.
Jody Kristofferson’s Career
- Jody performs under several identities, including Jody Kristofferson, Jody Reese, and Garrett Dylan. He rose to prominence as the subject of a Kris Kristofferson song.
- He wrestled in his debut professional wrestling match on December 13, 2008, at a Fog City Wrestling event. He was defeated in a Battle Royale while using his birth name.
- He was defeated by David Dutra in a North American wrestling match on April 26, 2009. Finally, on July 11th, he won Vendetta Pro Wrestling’s debut game, a six-man elimination tag team combat.
- He performed alongside Tank Alvarado & Vennis DeMarco’s Vennis DeMarco, Black Pearl’s Sean Pulver, and Chimaera.
- He then competed in singles matches for several days, losing each time. Later, he signed a long-term contract with All-Pro Wrestling, where he made his debut in a six-man tag team match on August 15, 2009.
- Unfortunately, Dalton Frost, Malachi, and Vinny Massaro defeated him, Oliver John, and Dylan Drake once more. Later, in April 2010, he advanced to the APW Young Lions Cup final, where he was defeated by Corvus. On January 14, 2012, he defeated Jeckles to win the APW Universal Heavyweight Championship.
- After clearing a tryout, Kristofferson received a development contract with WWE. He made his professional wrestling debut on February 16, 2012, at the Tampa Show, defeating Colin Cassady, Sakamoto, and Sonny Elliot in a six-man tag team match.
- On March 1, he participates in another team battle with Mike Dalton, Aiden English, and Colin Cassady, defeating Benicio Salazar, Nick Rogers, Sonny Elliot, and Sakamoto. He and Dante Dash disqualified
- Brad Maddox and Corey Graves to win the Lake City Show two days later.
- On March 8, Jody overcomes Sonny Elliot. On March 1st, he and Kevin Hackman competed against James Bronson and Big E. Langston.
- The next day, he was defeated by Alexander Rusev, and two days later by Byron Saxton. Two Ascensions, Conor O’Brian and Kenneth Cameron, defeated Kristofferson and CJ Parker.
- Dylan was defeated on April 26th by CJ Parker, Mike Dalton, Jason Jordan, Alexander Rusev, and Jiro. On May 5, he teamed up with Antonio Cesaro, but they were defeated by Mike Dalton and Richie Steamboat.
- He failed to defeat Kassius Ohno once more. Dylan remained in the FCW until August 2012, when he joined the other elite athletes in NXT.
- Garrett Dylan made his WWE debut alongside Dante Dash in a duo game on the July 25th episode of NXT.
- He was quickly defeated by Conor O’Brian and Kenneth Cameron, both Ascensions.
- Dash was unable to tag Dylan and did not enter the ring at all. On September 12, he gets defeated by Damien Sandow in his second encounter.
- On June 5, he returned to NXT as Sylvester Lefort’s manager and a member of Scott Dawson’s tag team. They defeated Jake Carter and Brandon Traven in their debut match.
- On June 26, they were defeated by Corey Graves and Kassius Ohno in their attempt to become the first contenders for the NXT pair championships. He was sacked from WWE in August 2013.
- On May 8th, he returned to the federation as Captain Comic, a Rosebud of Adam Rose. Camacho won, and he was defeated.
Also know more: MoxieFilms, Misslexa, AThestartofus, MissBNasty