Jordan stands at a standard height of 5 feet 11 inches and weighs 74 kg.
Do you know Who is Jordan Knight?
Jordan Knight is an American singer, songwriter, and entertainer. He is a well-known American craftsman who rose to notoriety in the 1980s and 1990s as a member of The New Kids on the Block, a highly successful and fruitful kid band.
Quick Facts: Jordan Knight
|Full Name:||Jordan Knight|
|Wife:||Evelyn Melendez (m. 2004)|
|Net Worth:||$14 Million|
|Profession:||Singer, Singer-songwriter, Record producer, Actor|
Jordan Knight: Early Life and Family
Jordan Nathaniel Marcel Knight was born as Jordan Nathaniel Marcel Knight on May 17, 1970, in Worcester, Massachusetts, USA. He will be 49 years old when the world sign Taurus is introduced in 2019. Marlene Putnam (mother) and Allan Knight (father) raised him (father).
His parents are both Canadian, with his father hailing from Meaford, Ontario, and his mother from Dunnville, Ontario. Furthermore, his parents are both Episcopal priests. He was raised with three brothers, Jonathan Knight, Christopher Knight, and David Knight, as well as two sisters, Sharon Knight and Allison Knight. He was still a young guy when he joined the gathering; he was approximately 14 at the time, according to accounts.
Jordan identifies as both an American and a Canadian, and he is of white ethnicity. He finished high school at The English High School.
Jordan Knight Net worth, Earnings
Jordan’s professional singing career and current projects keep him busy as well. As of 2019, Jordan Knight’s total assets are projected to be around $18 million. Furthermore, his collection went gold, with over one million albums sold in the United States.
As an independent artist, he has sold over $1.5 million in records worldwide. His fortune will undoubtedly increase in the following years if he continues to excel in his field. We can be assured that Jordan is living an extravagant style of life lavishly based on his profitable vocation.
Jordan Knight Dating Life (Relationship)
Jordan Knight is maybe single right now. He previously married Evelyn Melendez on September 12, 2004. In addition, the couple had two children. Their first child, Dante Jordan, was born on August 25, 1999. They had their first child before they married, which was unusual in the grand scheme of things. Eric Jacob Knight, their second child, was born on February 21, 2007.
Unfortunately, there was information on their split in 2012, and the pair later became estranged from one other in 2016. Their divorce was caused by Jordan’s drinking problem and adulterous encounters.
Aside from that, he feuded with actress Shanna Moakler (1996-1997) and model Jessica Huntington.
How Tall is Jordan Knight? Weight, Hair Color
Jordan stands at a standard height of 5 feet 11 inches and weighs 74 kg. He has tempting dark hair and earthy-colored dark eyes. He appears to be in good physical condition and beautiful.
Jordan uses social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. His official Instagram account has around 329k followers, and his official Twitter account has over 321k followers. Similarly, he has over 329k followers on his official Facebook profile.
- Jonathan Knight, Jordan’s brother, joined the band the same year Jordan did. Several songs were released by the boyband throughout their first two years, however, none of them reached the Billboard charts.
- Hang Tough was their first hit, selling more than 80 million copies worldwide.
- Their band thereafter appeared to be unstoppable. There were a lot more singles with the same backbone as Hang Tough.
- You Got It (The Right Stuff), Step by Step, and I’ll Be Loving You were among their hits (Forever). Similarly, these were a couple of their successful singles that most kids all over the world enjoyed. Jordan used to compose a lot of melodies for the band.
- Jordan is still grateful for one of them, My Favorite Girl. They lasted five years before disbanding. Nonetheless, by the mid-1990s, the band had sold over 70 million albums in the United States and Europe.
Read more: Cristy Ren, Waifumiia, Emma Starletto, Bailey Sarian