Kesha Ward net worth of $6 million
Do you know Who is Kesha Ward?
Kesha Ward is a philanthropist and businesswoman from the United States. Kesha Ward rose to prominence as the wife of rapper and hip-hop legend 2 Chainz. Furthermore, despite being a private person who prefers to avoid the media, Kesha gained some international fame and respect as a result of her numerous contributions.
Quick Fact Kesha Ward
|Full Name:||Kesha Ward|
|Husband:||Tauheed Epps (2 Chainz)|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Profession:||Businesswoman and Philanthropist|
|Sibling:||Three (Heaven, Harmony, and Halo)|
Kesha Ward Net worth, Earnings
Her various occupations as a businessman, social worker, and philanthropist undoubtedly pay well. There is no information available about her net worth or salary. But one thing is certain: she has been living a lavish lifestyle with her loving family. Her husband, 2 Chainz, has a staggering net worth of $6 million, which he has amassed through his music career.
2 Chainz has worked extremely hard for everything he has now, and his wife, Kesha Ward, has been there for him through both happy and sad times. Furthermore, 2 Chainz is a businessman and an activist. He debuted a line of hoddies called “CEO Millionaires” or “Every Opportunity Millionaires” in October 2016. He also has his own company, “Dabbing Sweaters.”
Kesha Ward: Early Life and Family
On May 8, 1978, the celebrity wife was born in the United States. Kesha Ward is an African-American woman from the United States. Likewise, her current age is 42, and her zodiac sign is Taurus. Kesha is a Christian as well. Kesha Ward’s personal life is no longer known because she has been extremely private since the beginning. Kesha, on the other hand, holds a Bachelor of Science degree.
Kesha Ward Dating Life (Relationship)
Kesha Ward and 2 Chainz first met in 2006, when he was still trying to establish himself. At the time, 2 Chainz was demonstrating his skills in the underground rap circuit. Kesha also assisted 2 Chainz in overcoming his marijuana and cocaine addictions, and her influence and guidance changed his life.
As 2 Chainz made his way into the music industry, Kesha was gaining media attention. Kesha, on the other hand, has done an excellent job of keeping her personal life out of the spotlight. The couple’s relationship progressed once more in July 2013.
2 Chainz proposed to Ward at the ‘BET Hip Hop Awards,’ where the couple reconnected. Thankfully, Kesha said, “Yes.” They did not marry for many years, however, due to a variety of factors. Finally, on Tuesday, May 8, 1978, the couple married. In addition, the couple has been together for a long time.
Their three children are Heaven, Harmony, and Halo. The most romantic part is that her husband, 2 Chainz, proposed to her in front of the entire world at the ‘Met Gala red carpet event in 2018.
Kesha is the happiest person alive, and they even exchanged rings at the time. He even made a USD 300,000 contribution to their wedding, which took place at Villa Casa Casuarina in Miami, Florida. In addition, Andrew Cunanan assassinated the mansion’s owner, Gianni Versace. Their wedding was attended by only their closest friends and families. The couple’s three children wore gold and red as well. Images from their wedding can also be found on Kesha’s social media accounts. As a result, Kesha and 2 Chainz are the perfect couples because they have never had an affair or broken each other’s hearts.
How Tall is Kesha Ward? Weight, Hair Color
In terms of body weight, the businesswoman is 60 kg (132 lbs). Kesha stands 5 feet 6 inches tall, or 167 cm or 1.67 m. Her body measurements are also 34-28-35 inches, and her bra size is 33 B. Kesha has a fair complexion and wears a size 6 shoe (US). She also has dark brown eyes and short white hair that she has bleached. Her hairstyle is distinct from the other ladies, and it suits her.
- Kesha owns two businesses in Atlanta and Georgia that aid in the survival and avoidance of disasters. She is also the president and founder of the TRU Foundation. Kesha is frequently involved in social work, and the Foundation has been assisting various poor people in gaining better opportunities and living better lives since its inception.
- Her non-profit also helps communities in South Atlanta. She also founded the ‘A Gift From Heaven’ preschool education center for young children in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Kesha also serves as the principal of the schools named after her daughter. She has also planned childcare. The center’s goal is to provide more creative and comprehensive education to young children to prepare them for the challenges that await them when they enter high school.
- Over the years, the center has earned a reputation as one of the best pre-schools for young children under the leadership of CEO and Director Kesha. She is also the owner of the entertainment company Bouncing with Harmony LLC.
- Kesha Ward enjoys shopping and traveling in addition to her career and professional life, and her favorite vacation destination is Miami.
- Similarly, she enjoys the color pink and eating seafood. Johnny Depp and Jennifer Aniston are two of her favorite actors and actresses. Kesha is a very private person, so she does not want her contributions to be made public. She prefers to maintain a low profile. She rose to prominence after marrying rapper 2 Chainz.
- Tauheed Epps, better known as 2 Chainz, is an American rapper, songwriter, social media personality, and basketball player. 2 Chainz rose to prominence as one half of the Southern hip hop duo Playaz Circle, alongside longtime friend and rapper Earl “Dolla Boy” Conyers.
- They signed to the Disturbing the Peace label of Georgia-based rapper Ludacris and are best known for their first single “Duffle Bag Boy.” 2 Chainz signed a solo record deal with Def Jam Recordings, a Universal Music Group imprint, in February 2012.
- His debut studio album “Based on a T.R.U. Story” was released on August 14, 2012. Three hit singles from the album were released: “No Lie,” “Birthday Song,” and “I’m
- Different.” Fortunately, all the singles charted in the top fifty on the Billboard Hot 100, and the album was certified Gold or higher by the RIAA.
- On September 11, 2013, his second single, “B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time,” was released. The album’s first two singles, “Feds Watching” and “Used 2,” kept it going.
- Then, on November 15, 2017, 2 Chainz began working with the television network Viceland on a show called “Most Expensive,” which has since aired three seasons.