His net worth is estimated to be $1.9 million.
Do you know Who is Kevin Chevalia?
Kevin Chevalia is a gifted American actor. He is best known for his role as Jamie Seaver in “Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey,” a 1993 adventure comedy film, and its 1996 sequel, “Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Francisco.”
Quick Fact Kevin Chevalia
|Full Name:||Kevin Chevalia|
|Net Worth:||$1.9 million|
Kevin Chevalia Net worth, Earnings
Kevin Chevalia, a talented actor, has amassed a substantial net worth as a result of his professional acting career. His estimated net worth is $1.9 million. He has been working since the age of six. Furthermore, the actor has been in the business for over two decades.
According to some sources, an American actor’s annual salary is around $37,633. In addition, the film “Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey,” on which he was also working, grossed $41,833,324 against a budget of $60,672.
Kevin Chevalia: Early Life and Family
On February 24, 1986, the actor was born in St. Louis, Missouri, USA. He was born under the sign of Pisces and is 35 years old. Kevin is also of American descent. Since the beginning, Kevin has kept his entire personal life hidden from the public eye. As a result, he finds it difficult to talk about his parents, siblings, and marriage.
Kevin Chevalia Dating Life (Relationship)
There is no clear information about the actor’s past or present love life when it comes to his relationship status. Furthermore, no one outside of the film industry has ever seen him get close to a woman. Kevin has kept all of his personal information strictly confidential.
Furthermore, the actor has never been involved in any scandals or rumors. He has stayed clear of any scandal or controversy that might embarrass him.
How Tall is Kevin Chevalia? Weight, Hair Color
The actor, Kevin Chevalia, has dark brown eyes and brown hair. Furthermore, details about Kevin’s body measurements, height, weight, and so on are still unavailable. However, he has a muscular build and a fair complexion. Furthermore, Kevin’s smile is endearing and draws the audience’s attention. As a result, Kevin is a gentleman with a dashing personality.
- Kevin Chevalia first appeared in the entertainment industry at the age of six. He starred as Kevin Timothy in the comedy-drama “Folks!” in 1992.
- In the film, he collaborated with other talented actors such as Don Ameche, Tom Selleck, and Anne Jackson. Similarly, he appeared in the adventure/comedy film “Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey” in 1993.
- In the film, Kevin played Jamie Seaver and had to work with Kim Griest, Robert Hays, and Veronica Lauren.
- Following that, Kevin Chevalier appeared in the film’s sequel, “Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Francisco,” in 1996. This film was also nominated for Kid’s Choice and Stinkers Bad Movies Awards.
- Kevin also appeared in the documentary film “Johnny Dodgeball” as Weasel, alongside Jessica Szohr, Kyle Tekiela, and Kevin Malnati. The documentary was directed by D.P. Carlson.
- As a result, from 1993 to 1996, Kevin Chevalia worked in the industry. He is no longer working in the entertainment industry.
- There is also no information about what he is doing or how he is feeling right now.