Kondzilla Relationship, Bio, Age, Height, Net Worth, WIki
His current net worth is estimated to be approximately $3 million.
Do you know Who is Kondzilla?
Kondzilla is a well-known Brazilian music video director and producer with over 39 million subscribers on YouTube. He launched his YouTube channel in 2011, and it immediately gained traction in comparison to other YouTube channels.
He has worked with many rappers in the music industry, like Charlie Earthy colored Jr. and Racionais MCs, to mention a few.
Kondzilla: Early Life and Family
Kondzilla was born on September 13, 1988, in Guarujá, So Paulo, Brazil.
His full name is Konrad Cunha Dantas. He is of Brazilian origin and was born under the sign of Virgo. His mother died when he was only 18 years old, which is a tragedy for any child. Following that, he traveled to Sao Paulo to pursue his photographic and cinematographic interests.
Kondzilla was born in Guarujá, Brazil, and later moved to Sao Paolo to pursue his aspirations. He suffered from the bereavement of his mother’s death when he was only 18 years old. Regardless, he pursued his goal and considered photography and cinematography.
Kondzilla Net worth, Earnings
In 2015, he was nominated for Best Music Video for Karol Conka’s video, Tombei, at the Multi-Show Grants. His current net worth is estimated to be approximately $3 million.
Kondzilla Dating Life (Relationship)
Kondzilla has established himself as a well-known personality in the music industry, and he can be seen roaming about with celebrities all over the world. Many young women want to be with him because of his celebrity and character, but the actor prefers to concentrate on his job.
Because he’s often surrounded by gorgeous ladies, it’s tough to discern whether he’s with someone from his Instagram account. Regardless, nothing will be closed until the performer confirms it.
How Tall is Kondzilla? Weight, Hair Color
Kondzilla is a gorgeous man with a distinct physique and the perfect height. He desires to be physically fit for his age.
- When Kondzilla was 18 years old, he lost his mother, and one can only imagine how traumatic it must have been for him.
- Regardless, he re-established himself and used his mother’s protection to purchase a Canon EOS 5D camera.
- Following that, he traveled to Sao Paulo to polish his filmmaking and photography abilities.
- Kondzilla established its YouTube channel, Waterway, in 2011, and it soon grew in popularity.
- Since their first publication, his recordings have been seen 19 billion times.
- His YouTube account, according to sources, is the sixth most subscribed channel on the platform.
Read more: Steven Suptic, Victoria Granucci, AngelsKimi, Asimo3089, Giselle Lynette