Kriti Sanon, who was born on December 5th, 1988 in New Delhi, is well known for her starring appearances in Hindi and Telugu films like Nenokkadine and Heropanti. She is a gifted model and a skilled Kathak dancer in addition to performing.
She earned a Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from Jaypee Institute of Information Technology before starting her career as an actress.
Kriti Sanon Wiki
|Real Name||Kriti Sanon|
|Famous For||Acting and Modelling|
|Age / Date of Birth / Birthday||27 July 1990|
|Zodiac Sign/Star Sign||Leo|
Kriti Sanon Height & Weight
|Height||in Feet-Inches – 5’ 9” in meters – 1.75 m in centimeters – 173 cm|
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms – 56 kg in Pounds – 123 lbs|
|Body Measurements||33 – 27 – 34 Inches|
|Father||Rahul Sanon (Chartered Accountant)|
|Mother||Geeta Sanon (Professor at Delhi University|
|Sister||Nupur Sanon (Younger)|
|Children||Son: None Daughter: None|
Kriti Sanon’s Relationship
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Gaurav Arora (Model, Actor), Sushant Singh Rajput (Actor)|
|Current Relationship Status||Not Known|
|Educational Qualification||B. Tech. in Electronics and Telecommunication|
|School||Delhi Public School, R K Puram, Delhi|
|College/ University||Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Favorite Actors||Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, and Hritik Roshan|
|Favorite Actresses||Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol and Julia Roberts|
|Favorite Food||Moong dal ka halwa, Chocolates, and Cheese Cake|
|Favorite Movies||Hum Aapke Hain Kaun|
|Favorite Songs||“Suraj Hua Madham”(Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum) “Zara Zara” ( Rehna Hai Tere Dil Me) and “Hanging by a moment”|
|Hobbies||Meditation, Watching Cricket, and Cooking|
Also Read About Miranda Cosgrove’s Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Biography, Facts & More
Kriti Sanon Net Worth 2023
|Net Worth||The US $ 2 million|
Some Other Additional Facts
- She was a state-level boxer.
- Her teenage crush was Hrithik Roshan.
- Kriti’s interest in modeling sparked after her sister Nupur took a photo of her, after which her classmates suggested she try her luck in modeling.
- During her studies, she participated in a contest on a website after her sister clicked her photos and sent them.
- She was injured while shooting the film Heropanti (2014).
- Luckily she won the competition and received a free portfolio from Dabboo Ratnani, along with a 1-year contract with a reputed modeling agency.
- After her engineering, she got two job offers through placements, but she denied those job offers and moved to Mumbai.
- She is a trained Kathak dancer.
Social Media Accounts
Read more: Grant Goodeve, Mary Katharine Ham, Alyssa Milano, Charlotte Flair