Mandy Moore Biography: Age, Net Worth, Height, Family
Mandy Moore’s net worth is expected to exceed $12 million by July 2022.
Mandy Moore Bio
Mandy Moore is a well-known American singer, actor, and songwriter. Her breakout hit, “Candy,” aided her rise to fame. “So Real,” her debut album, was released in 1999. Moore has six studio albums to her credit. Her other accomplishments include twelve singles, fourteen music videos, three compilation albums, two video albums, and eighteen soundtrack albums.
Early Life, Age, Parents
Mandy Moore will turn 38 years old on April 10th, 1984.
In Nashua, New Hampshire, Donald Moore, and Stacy Moore welcomed Amanda Leigh “Mandy” Moore into the world. She grew up in Seminole County, Florida.
She was a singer and actor who went to Bishop Moore Catholic High School in Orlando, Florida. She has also attended Stagedoor Manor, a theater camp. She began working on music on her own when she was 13 years old. She dropped out of school to pursue her singing career.
She is 60 kilograms and 1.76 meters tall as of 2022. She had an appearance on “Entourage” in 2005. “Red Band Society,” “Christmas in Conway,” “High Scholl USA!”, “Tron: Uprising,” and “Scrubs” are among her prior television credits.
In the television shows Tangled: The Series and This Is Us, she plays the main character. She made her acting debut in 2001 with the release of “The Princess Diaries.”
Mandy Moore’s Husband: Who Is He?
Ryan Adams married actress Mandy Moore in 2009. In 2016, the couple divorced. Taylor Goldsmith is her current boyfriend, and the two are happily engaged.
Todd Rundgren, Joni Mitchell, Paul McCartney, and Harry Nilsson’s music affected her. She previously worked for Population Services International and is now a philanthropist. Moore has been the chair of several organizations.
Salary and Net worth
Mandy Moore’s net worth is expected to exceed $12 million by July 2022. His involvement in various films and television shows have added to his fortune. Throughout her career, she has successfully published a number of albums and songs.
She will star in the film “The Darkest Minds” (2018). Moore debuted her “Mblem” apparel line in 2005. She has done voiceovers for various video games, including “Kingdom Hearts” and “Disney Infinity.”
Mandy Moore is a well-known singer around the world. She is also a well-known actress who received critical acclaim for her performance in “A Walk to Remember.” She also appeared in the films Tangled and Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2.
Mandy Moore’s Professional Career
- Following her 1998 agreement with Epic Records, Mandy Moore released her debut album, “So Real,” in December 1999.
- It was later certified platinum as an album. “I Wanna Be with You,” her second album, was released in May 2000.
- Her self-titled debut album was released in June 2001. In October 2003, the film “Coverage” was released.
- Her debut album, “Wild Hope,” was released in 2007. Her most recent studio album, ‘Amanda Leigh,’ was released in May 2009.
- “Crush,” “In My Pocket,” “Nothing That You Are,” “Drop the Pilot,” and “Extraordinary” are among her hits.
- Moore made her acting debut in an episode of “All That” in 2000. She has appeared as a guest on numerous television shows.
- She then appeared in “A Walk to Remember.” Chasing Liberty, How to Deal, 47 Meters Down, Dedication, License to Wed, American Dreamz, Because I Said So, and Hotel Noir are among her other credits.
- Mandy Moore was nominated for a Golden Globe for her work in “This Is Us” in 2017. She has been nominated for and won three Teen Choice Awards.
- She has also received two Young Hollywood Awards. She was nominated for a World Soundtrack Award in 2011.
- She also won the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards in 2000. She has also been nominated for G-Phoria Awards and People’s Choice Awards.