Max Gail Biography: Age, Net Worth, Height, Family
He weighs 75 kg and measures 1.83 meters tall.
Max Gail Bio
Max Gail is a well-known American actor who has played a variety of characters in films, television series, and plays. His role as Detective Stan “Wojo” Wojciehowicz in the 1975-1982 sitcom Barney Miller aided his notoriety.
Early Life, Age, Parents
Max Gail was born in the United States on April 5, 1943, and will be 79 years old by 2022. He was born in Detroit, Michigan. Both his mother, Mary Elizabeth, and his son, Maxwell Trowbridge Gail, are company owners (nee Scanlon).
Throughout his childhood, he was raised in Grosse Ile, Michigan, alongside his identical twin sister, Mary Gail. Gail attended Williams College, then worked as a tutor before attending the University of Liggett School to pursue her acting career.
Max Gail’s Height, Weight
He weighs 75 kg and measures 1.83 meters tall. Max Gail’s acting career began in the early 1970s, when he appeared in the Little Fox Theatre production of One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest.
Who is the wife of Max Gail?
Gail married Willie Bier, the love of his life, in his first marriage in 1983. His first wife, though, died of cancer in 1986.
The death of his wife motivated him to take on the role of narrator for the 1988 alternative medicine film documentary Hoxsey: When Healing Becomes a Crime. With his first wife, Willie Bier, they have a daughter named India Gail.
After his first wife died, Max Gail married Nan, his second wife. Grace and Maxwell Gail, their two children, were their only offspring. Despite this, they divorced in 2000. After that, Max Gail and Chris Kaul began dating in 2007.
Salary and Net worth
Max Gail’s net worth is expected to be $8 million by June 2022. This is owing to the fortune he has amassed throughout the course of his acting career. Despite being one of the industry’s elder actors, he has never announced his retirement. He is thought to earn $15k each month.
Max Gail, one of Hollywood’s elder actors, has not made a public declaration regarding his retirement. As a result, he is expected to continue thriving in his field and doing what he does best. Because he was so enthusiastic about performing, his career was continuously in flux.
Max Gail’s Professional Career
- He began applying for film projects after achieving success in his career.
- As a result, he appeared in several films in 1971, including The Organization and others.
- His success can be attributed to his performance as Det. Stan “wojo” Wojciehowicz in the sitcom Barney Miller.
- This comedy ran from 1975 to 1982. In 1983’s D.C. In Cab, he played Harold, the D.C. He also worked for a cab firm, which was his second strong suit.
- Following that, he appeared as Maxwell Gail in several episodes of Barney Miller.
- Max made his Broadway debut in the one-man show The Babe in 1984.
- Because of his appearances as an investigative reporter on other TV shows, including Whiz Kids in 1983, some people assumed he was in the military.
- He then appeared briefly on Normal Life in 1990 and Sons & Daughters in 2006.
- Throughout his career, he has appeared in a number of TV shows as a cameo.
- Max Gail has received numerous awards and nominations for his long acting career in recognition of his contribution through his acting abilities. Max Gail has received the following honors.