Megan Thee Stallion
Megan Thee Stallion already has a net worth of about $3 million.
Do you know Who is Megan Thee Stallion?
Megan Thee Stallion is a female American rapper who was the first to be signed by the American record label 300 Entertainment. Megan Thee Stallion, a Texas native, rose to prominence for the first time in college through digital media.
Quick Fact Megan Thee Stallion
|Full Name:||Megan Thee Stallion|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Profession:||Rapper and Model|
Megan Thee Stallion Net worth, Earnings
Megan Thee Stallion is already worth around $3 million. This is a lot given that most people had no idea who she was a year ago. Her meteoric rise to fame was lightning-fast. Her TikTok hit “Savage,” and her most recent collaboration with Cardi B, “WAP,” is a divisive song that everyone knows.
Megan has a promising career ahead of her. It’s safe to say she’ll be worth as much as Cardi B, who spends her millions on material possessions and extravagant parties.
Megan Thee Stallion: Early Life and Family
On February 15, 1995, the talented artist was born in San Antonio, Texas, USA. She is of Afro-American descent and holds an American passport. Similarly, she is 25 years old. She is a devout Christian. Megan Pete is her given name.
Her mother moved to Houston shortly after she was born. Holly Aleece Thomas, Pete’s mother, rapped under the alias “Holly-Wood” and would bring him to recording sessions with her instead of putting him in daycare. She grew up in Houston’s South Park neighborhood before moving to Pearland, Texas, with her mother when she was 14 years old, where she remained until she was 18.
Megan Thee Stallion mentions her Creole ancestry in her songs “Cocky AF” and “Freak Nasty,” as well as in a tweet from September 2017. Holly Thomas, her mother, died in March 2019 of a long-term cancerous brain tumor, and her grandmother died the same month. Pete began writing raps at the age of sixteen.
Holly insisted that Pete wait until she was 21 before pursuing rapping as a career when she told her mother she wanted to rap. Her mother remarked that her lyrics were inappropriate for her age.
In 2013, Pete graduated from Pearland High School. While a student at Prairie View A&M University, she began posting videos of her freestyle on social media in 2013. A video of Pete competing in a “cypher” against male opponents went viral. As a result of the exposure, Pete was able to increase his digital presence and social media following.
She gained followers on Instagram while in college by posting her freestyle. Her fans are referred to as “hotties,” and she attributes her early success to her boisterous fan base. Megan kept the stage name “Megan Thee Stallion” because she was mistaken for a stallion as a child because of her height (5’10”) and “thick” body frame.
Thomas influenced Megan’s decision to study health administration and encouraged her desire to open assisted living facilities in her hometown of Houston, Texas, in addition to serving as her manager. She resumed her studies in health administration at Texas Southern University, where she is now in her third year.
Megan Thee Stallion Dating Life (Relationship)
Megan Thee Stallion and Tory Lanez were rumored to be dating prior to July’s now-infamous shooting incident. Tory Lanez also claimed to be in a relationship with Megan Thee Stallion prior to allegedly shooting her in the foot.
Tory stated in the song ‘Friends Become Strangers,’ from his new DAYSTAR album, that he and Megan would fly secretly from Miami to Atlanta to see each other after bonding over their mothers’ deaths. He also claimed that she would lie about their relationship to her best friend.
On July 15, 2020, Megan Thee Stallion revealed that she had suffered gunshot wounds and had undergone surgery to remove the bullets. Her statement contradicted an earlier TMZ report that she had injured her foot on broken glass in a car with rapper Tory Lanez and an unidentified woman the day before. Lanez was pulled over and arrested on gun charges after a vehicle search. The following month, Megan claimed Lanez was to blame for her injury.
On September 25, 2020, Lanez released his fifth album, Daystar, in which he addresses the shooting in nearly every song and denies shooting Megan, while also claiming she and her team were “trying to frame” him. Megan’s attorney, Alex Spiro, stated the same day to Variety that Lanez’s representatives had since attempted to launch a “smear campaign” against Megan in order to discredit her allegations.
Lanez’s team denied this, saying they would investigate who was responsible for the bogus emails and take appropriate action. Lanez and his team later offered Megan Thee Stallion money to keep quiet about the incident, according to Megan Thee Stallion.
Country music from Los Angeles On October 8, 2020, prosecutors charged Lanez with shooting Megan Thee Stallion. Lanez’s arraignment has been scheduled for October 13. However, after Lanez’s attorney requested a continuance, it was postponed until November 18. Lanez was then instructed to stay at least 100 yards away from Megan and avoid making eye contact with her. Megan elaborated on the shooting in an op-ed piece for The New York Times, which was published on October 13, 2020. If convicted, Lanez faces a maximum sentence of 22 years and eight months in state prison. He pled not guilty to assault with a semiautomatic handgun in late November 2020.
How Tall is Megan Thee Stallion? Weight, Hair color
Megan stands 5 feet 10 inches tall, or 178 cm or 1.78 m. She weighs 65 kg (143 lbs). Her body measurements are also 36-26-38 inches. Her cup size is 36. Her eyes are dark brown, and her hair is black. Megan has an hourglass figure, as well as a beautiful face and heart. There is no additional information.
- Thee Stallion began rapping in her teens, and her lyrics contained a lot of sexual content. While attending Prairie View A&M University in Texas, she got into a ‘cypher battle’ with some boys, which drew a lot of attention on social media.
- She made extensive use of digital media following this incident, realizing the platform’s ability to propel her to success. She started making her own rap videos and used Instagram to reach out to the public. As she gained more followers, the digital platform appeared to be very effective.
- Megan began to build a following on the platform after posting freestyle videos to her account. ‘Rich Ratchet,’ her first mixtape, was released in 2016. It included popular songs such as ‘Like a Stallion.’ ‘Make It Hot,’ Thee Stallion’s first extended play, was released in 2017 and received a positive response on social media.
- The song ‘Last Week in H TX’ has nearly six million views on YouTube. She signed with the record label 1501 Certified Ent. and has since performed at a number of music festivals, including South by Southwest.
- She also released her second EP, ‘Tina Snow.’ The EP includes ten singles and has received positive feedback from all media outlets.
- In 2018, Thee Stallion became the first female rapper to be signed by the record label 300 Entertainment, and her single ‘Big Ole Freak’ quickly reached the top 100 on the
- Billboard Hot 100 chart. She worked on the singles ‘Poledancer’ and ‘Bestie’ with Wale and Bhad Bhabie.
- Megan Thee Stallion has frequently referred to herself as “Tina Snow” in interviews. Tina Snow is one of her alter egos and the title of her debut EP. “Tina Snow” was inspired by Pimp C’s alias Tony Snow, and it has a similar confidence and sexually dominant delivery.
- Another alter ego is “Hot Girl Meg,” who is described as embodying Megan Thee Stallion’s carefree and outgoing side, which she compares to a “college, party girl.” She stated that “Hot Girl Meg” was included on her EP, Fever. Megan Thee Stallion has also earned the moniker “Thee Hood Tyra Banks.”