Michael Ketterer Bio, Age, Net Worth, Height, Ethnicity
His present net worth is $50,000.
Do you know Who is Michael Ketterer?
The thirteenth episode of America Has Ability is presently showing on NBC, and it has helped many untapped abilities on stage. Simon Cowell has chosen Michael Ketterer as one of the talented contenders who will hypnotize the appointed authorities and win a $1,000,000 prize.
The father of six children astounded all of the judges and the audience with his fantastic, sweet song “To Adore Someone.” Simon Cowell congratulated him on his performance and pressed the Brilliant Bell, advancing him to the Quarterfinals. He’s only a few thousand dollars away from taking home the $1 million grand prize.
Quick Facts: Michael Ketterer
|21st of August 1977
|Singer and songwriter
Michael Ketterer: Early Life and Family
Michael was born in East Tennessee on August 21, 1977. He is of American descent, and the zodiac sign Leo was his first exposure to the outside world. Michael Ketterer has six children and resides in the Orange Republic. He fills in as a pediatric psychological well-being attendant and a low-maintenance specialist as a workshop chief.
Michael was born in East Tennessee and moved to Knoxville, California, in 2014. There is little information available about his parents and family. He is married to Ivey, with whom he has six children.
Michael is a decent-sized man who wishes to be fit and solid. There isn’t much information regarding his body.
Michael Ketterer Net worth, Earnings
Michael is nearing the end of the competition, pursuing his dream of becoming an artist while competing for a $1 million prize pool. Regardless, his present net worth is $50,000.
Michael Ketterer Dating Life (Relationship)
Michael is a quiet man who has sworn to be Ivey Ketterer’s man for life. Their wedding banquet is not well-planned. Ivey was in a lot of agonies after the birth of their first child, Sofia, and doctors assured her she would suffer like other children.
Sofia, who thought she needed a brother, persuaded Michael after seven years with his three girls. The couple welcomed a child, then two more children, and are currently living happily ever after.
- Michael works in pediatric mental health care by trade, but he has long wished to be an artist.
- Because of his hectic schedule, he didn’t have time to pursue his vocation.
- Regardless, he is excited to make the growth he has desired since his youth with AGT 2018.
- Michael sang To Adore Someone in the middle stage of the 2018 AGT tryout, stunning both the audience and the four adjudicators.
- The biggest surprise came when his voice touched Simon Cowell’s core and squeezed the season’s second amazing signal.
- As a result of his celebrity, he has over 96k Instagram followers.