Mikkel has an estimated net worth of $100K-$5 million.
Do you know Who is Mikkel Folsgaard?
Mikkel Folsgaard is a well-known Danish actor. Mikkel Folsgaard has appeared in several films. A Royal Affair, Sommeren ’92, A Serious Game, and many other films have been successful for him.
Quick Fact Mikkel Folsgaard
|Full Name:||Mikkel Folsgaard|
|Sibling:||One brother (Nicolas Tobias Følsgaard)|
Mikkel Folsgaard Net worth, Earnings
According to a famous intro, Mikkel has an estimated net worth of $100,000 to $5 million, and his main source of income is his acting career.
Mikkel Folsgaard: Early Life and Family
Mikkel Folsgaard was born in Rnne, Denmark, on May 1, 1984. He was born under the sign of Taurus and is 37 years old. He is of Danish origin. His given name is Mikkel Boe Flsgaard.
Anette Flsgaard is Mikkel’s father, and Boe Flsgaard is his mother. He has an older brother, Nicolas Tobias Flsgaard. His brother is a director and photographer. Apart from that, little is known about his family.
Similarly, Mikkel appears to prefer to keep his personal and family history private and out of the public eye. He is known to be very close to both his parents and his brother.
Mikkel finished primary school in his hometown. She then attended the Danish National School of Theatre and Contemporary Dance, which had a significant impact on him as an actor.
Mikkel Folsgaard Dating Life (Relationship)
Mikkel Folsgaard is married. He got married to Freja Friis. They got married in 2016. They’ve been together since then. The couple also has a son named Theodor and a daughter named Sigrid. Mikkel also shares them on social media platforms such as Instagram.
How Tall is Mikkel Folsgaard? Weight, Hair Color
Mikkel Folsgaard’s body measurements are currently unavailable, including his height, weight, chest size, waist size, hip size, bicep size, and any other body measurements. Mikkel’s unidentified body measurements are also being looked into. Folsgaard has brown eyes and brown hair as well.
- Mikkel Folsgaard has always wanted to be an actor. In 1996, he made his acting debut in the film “Bryggeren.” He then made a comeback in the 2012 film “A Royal Affair,” almost 16 years later. He played one of Christian VII’s key roles in this film.
- Similarly, Mikkel won the Silver Bear for Best Actor as well as the Bodil Award for Best Leading Actor for his performance. Then, in 2013, he played Uffe Lynggaard in the Danish film The Keeper of Lost Causes.
- Furthermore, Mikkel Folsgaard played Johannes in Rosita the following year, in 2014. He was also a part of two successful projects in 2015: Sommeren ’92 and Land of Mine.
- Similarly, in 2016, he played Lindner, Thomas Ingerslev, and Jrgen in A Serious Game, Walk with Me, and Fuglene over Sundet, respectively.
- Mikkel made his second television appearance in “Those Who Kill,” following his debut as Carl in Bryggeren in 1996. And he played Oleg in one episode of this show. Similarly, he appeared as Cato Vinding in an episode of Dicte in 2014. From 2014 to 2016, he starred as Emil Grnnegaard in The Legacy.
- In addition, Mikkel is said to be playing Martin in the Netflix series “The Rain” right now. He has also been a member of the show’s regular cast since 2018. The series stars Alba August, Jessica Dinnage, Sonny Lindberg, Angela Bundalovic, and a slew of other actors.