Miles Heizer Net Worth $3 million dollars.
Do you know Who is Miles Heizer?
Miles Heizer is a well-known actor in America. Miles Heizer is well-known for his roles in television shows and films such as ‘Love, Simon,’ ’13 Reasons Why,’ ‘Parenthood,’ and ‘ER,’ to name a few.
Quick Fact Miles Heizer
|Full Name:||Miles Heizer|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Sibling:||One (sister Moriah)|
Miles Heizer Net worth, Earnings
Miles Heizer’s net worth is estimated to be in the $3 million range.
Miles Heizer: Early Life and Family
Miles Heizer, who was born on May 16, 1994, is now 26 years old. Miles is a Taurus native of Greenville, Kentucky. Miles has one older sister, Moriah, and his mother is a nurse.
As a child in Lexington, Kentucky, Miles Heizer took part in a number of community theater productions. When he was ten years old, he moved to Los Angeles with his family to pursue his acting career full-time. Miles’ educational background is unknown. Miles Dominic Heizer is his full name.
Miles Heizer Dating Life (Relationship)
He is dating Connor Jessup, another actor. Miles rarely shares Connor-related social media posts. Connor, on the other hand, posts Instagram photos of Miles on his personal Instagram account @connorwjessup on occasion.
Aside from that, it was widely assumed Miles had a romantic relationship with his 13 Reasons Why co-star, Brandon Flynn. Such rumors arose following their frequent collaboration on the Netflix original series. Furthermore, the actors on the set have clearly formed a strong bond. Their closeness sparked the rumors. On multiple occasions, the two were seen spending time together outside of the set with fellow castmates.
Brandon and Miles later shared photos from their hangouts on their Instagram accounts. These incidents provided additional evidence for the rumors to spread. When a short film starring the two actors began to circulate on social media, the tension increased.
Home Movies is a 2017 short film that was released. Kevin Rios directed this short film, which features a passionate kiss between Miles Heizer and Brandon Flynn’s characters. Eventually, Miles Heizer’s representative told Page Six that the actors’ duo are just friends.
How Tall is Miles ? Weight, Hair color
Miles Heizer stands 5’10” and weighs around 71 kg. Miles also has 38-30-11 chest-waist-biceps measurements. Miles has chestnut blonde hair and blue eyes. Miles Heizer’s
- He is a popular young actor. Miles is best known for his roles as Alex Standall in Netflix’s 13 Reasons Why and Drew Holt in the NBC drama Parenthood. Miles is the son of Parenthood character Lauren Graham.
- In addition, he co-starred as Drew Holt with his real-life best friend, Mae Whitman. Mae played Amber Holt, Miles’ character’s sister, until the series ended in 2015.
- In addition to Rails & Ties in 2007, The Stanford Prison Experiment in 2015, Nerve in 2016, and Love, Simon in 2018, the young actor has appeared in several films.
- Miles was also nominated for a Young Artist Award for his role as Davey Danner in the drama film Rails & Ties. Miles was only 12 when he took on this role. Miles appeared as a supporting actor in the 2018 film Love, Simon.
- Miles also appeared as Marshall Lovett. It was in The Stanford Prison Experiment, a biographical drama. In 2015, he co-starred in the biographical drama film Memoria with Sam Dillon, Thomas Mann, and James Franco.
- In 2016, he co-starred in the action-adventure Crime alongside popular actors Emma Roberts, Dave Franco, and Emily Meade. Miles then worked with Oscar winner Denzel Washington in the 2017 crime drama Roman J. Israel, Esq.
- Miles made his first on-screen appearance as Joey Everton, a supporting character, in an episode of CSI: Miami. He made an appearance in the episode “Nothing to Lose.” In 2007, Miles appeared as Joshua Lipnicki on the medical drama ER.
- Miles also appeared in an episode of Emily Deschanel’s show Bones as a guest star.
- Miles also appeared in the short film Paramedic as Young James. Miles Heizer has also appeared in Ghost Whisperer, Shark, Bones, and Private Practice episodes.
- Miles Heizer played Josh in the 2013 film Rudderless. Miles then starred as Marshall Lovett in the 2015 drama-thriller film The Stanford Prison Experiment. It had its world premiere at the Sundance Film Festival on January 26th.
- Miles Heizer also played Tommy Mancuso in the 2016 film Nerve. In 2017, he portrayed Alex Standall in the Netflix original 13 Reasons Why. He also appeared as Cal Price in the 2018 film Love, Simon.
- He portrayed one of the title character’s classmates. Miles Heizer was then featured in GAP’s Logo Remix campaign in 2018. Miles Heizer was also featured in Coach’s fall and winter 2019 fashion campaigns.