Miranda Manasiadis’ net worth in 2022 is projected to be $1 million.
Do you know Who is Miranda Manasiadis?
Miranda Manasiadis is a New Zealand actress best known for her performance as Nicola in the television comedy series Girl vs. Boy. She is also the wife of actor and filmmaker Jemaine Clement. Her hubby will be in the Avatar sequels.
Miranda Manasiadis: Early Life and Family
Miranda Manasiadis was born in New Zealand in the 1970s. Manasiadis is of Maori descent and a New Zealander by birth. Manasiadis’s other details are unclear.
Miranda’s husband attended Makoura College in Masterton. After graduating, he attended Victoria University of Wellington to study arts. He co-starred in several theatrical works with Taika Waititi and Bret McKenzie.
Miranda Manasiadis Net worth, Earnings
Miranda Manasiadis’ net worth in 2022 is projected to be $1 million. Her annual salary ranges between $500 and $800,000 dollars. Manasiadis also makes a living from his other endeavors, which include brand endorsements, cameo appearances, and other minor parts. Her hubby is also worth $2 million.
Manasiadis has a long history in the entertainment sector, and we may see her in some upcoming projects. As a result, these ventures will surely help Manasiadis in order to supplement her overall profits. Because of their combined incomes, Manasiadis and her spouse are currently living a luxury lifestyle.
Miranda Manasiadis Dating Life (Relationship)
In 2007, Miranda Manasiadis and Jemaine Clement met on the set of Eagle vs. Shark. They started dating after only a few months of working together. Later, her future husband proposed to her. Manasiadis, on the other hand, said emphatically, “Yes!” In August 2008, the pair married in Masterton, New Zealand. Furthermore, the bulk of their co-stars and friends were invited to their wedding. They have an adorable son named Iraia Clement (born in October 2008).
There are no additional records of Manasiadis’s previous or present activities aside from this. Furthermore, she has not been the target of any disputes or speculations relating to her personal or professional life. Manasiadis currently resides in New York City, New York, with her family and friends.
- Miranda Manasiadis debuted in 2006 with a cameo in Black Sheep, a New Zealand sci-fi horror comedy.
- In the 2007 romantic comedy film Eagle vs. Shark, she co-starred with Madeleine Sami as a burger server. Manasiadis portrayed Meg in the science fiction film Realiti in 2014.
- Manasiadis’s husband made his stage debut in Enid Blyton’s play The Enid Blyton Adventure Series in 1996.
- Later, as Jemaine, he co-starred in the television series Flight of the Conchords with Susan Blommaert from 2007 to 2009.
- Jemaine has also appeared in films such as Gentlemen Broncos, Rio, Men in Black 3, and more.