Do you know Who is Oti Mabuse?
Oti Mabuse is a well-known professional Latin American and ballroom dancer from South Africa. Oti Mabuse is a professional dancer who has been on the British television show Strictly Come Dancing and its German version, Let’s Dance. professional dancer on the British TV show Strictly Come Dancing and its German counterpart, Let’s Dance She was a judge on the reality show The Greatest Dancer.
Quick Facts: Oti Mabuse
|Full Name:||Oti Mabuse|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches|
|Profession:||Professional Ballroom Dancer|
|Birthplace:||Pretoria, South Africa|
Oti Mabuse: Early Life and Family
Oti Mabuse was born in Pretoria, South Africa, on August 8, 1990. In 2020, she will be 30 years old. Her elder sister is Motsi Mabuse. Her sister is a professional ballroom dancer as well. Motsi also performed on the German television show Let’s Dance as a professional dancer and judge. Oti is of South African origin. Her forefathers are black. She graduated from university with a degree in civil engineering. She did, however, drop out of school to pursue a career in dancing.
Oti Mabuse’s Net worth, Earnings
With her mesmerizing dance, Oti won the South African Latin American Championship eight times. She subsequently moved to Germany to extend her dance horizons. Oti Mabuse placed third in the World Cup Freestyle Latin and second in the European Championship Latin in 2014. She also earned first place in the PD Freestyle Latin German Championship. Oti has likely amassed a substantial fortune as a result of her successful career, but her exact net worth is unclear. Her annual salary as a choreographer for Strictly Come Dancing is expected to be more than $200,000.
Oti Mabuse Dating Life (Relationship)
She married Marius Lepure, a Romanian dancer, in 2016. They originally met during a dancing competition in Germany. They have also been on Strictly Come Dancing and participated in different dance contests.
Both are professional dancers, and in 2017, Marius performed in a group performance on the BBC One dancing competition. Marius proposed to Oti in 2014, and they married after two years of engagement. On social media, Oti routinely posts images of herself and her spouse. In January 2020, Oti and Marius had a romantic trip to Italy. The pair has a nice marriage and a wonderful life together.
Oti Mabuse Scandals
Strictly Come Dancing’s Oti Mabuse has been left “devastated” after a 3 a.m. hotel nightcap with her dancing partner Kelvin Fletcher. Several accusations that she and Kelvin are in a romantic relationship have been made, which both parties have officially refuted. Kelvin Fletcher from Emmerdale and professional dancer Oti Mabuse won Strictly Come Dancing 2019 last year.
However, various speculations have circulated that the two had been romantically engaged since the competition. “Oti is a wonderful asset for the program,” a BBC insider said, “but at the moment she is quite angry and disturbed by all the stories and is left to question ‘do I need all this BS?'” Oti is a married lady who admires Kelvin’s wife, thus she would never carry it like this. They even claimed to be nothing more than dancing partners and good friends.
How Tall is Oti Mabuse? Weight, Hair Color
Oti has beautiful black eyes and hair. She stands 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm) tall and weighs around 57 kg. Her physical dimensions are 36-24-36 inches. She also spends a lot of time on social media.
- In 2015, Oti made her professional debut on the eighth season of Let’s Dance, the German equivalent of Strictly Come Dancing. Her partner was Daniel Küblböck, and they finished sixth.
- After a year, Oti returned to Let’s Dance as a professional dancer for the ninth season in 2016. A television personality. Niels Ruf was her coworker. However, they were eliminated in week two and plummeted to the 14th position.
- In 2015, she participated as a professional in the 13th series of Strictly Come Dancing. She collaborated with Olympic boxer Anthony Ogogo. The pair later ended 14th and were evicted in week 3.
- The following year, she also featured in the show’s Children in Need and Christmas specials. She appeared in the play alongside performers Jack Ashton and Tom Chambers.
- In 2016, Oti was teamed with veteran Hollyoaks star Danny Mac for the 14th season of Hollyoaks.
- The pair made it to the finals and finished second. In 2017, she was paired with Paralympic sprinter Jonnie Peacock for the show’s 15th season; they were eliminated in Week 9 in 8th place.
- She collaborated with England cricketer Graeme Swann for the show’s 16th season. In Week 10, they were eliminated in seventh place.
- For her sixth appearance on the show, she was matched with former Emmerdale star Kelvin Fletcher in 2019. He replaced her previously confirmed partner, Jamie Laing from Made in Chelsea.
- Her companion, on the other hand, was forced to withdraw from the concert owing to a foot injury received while performing at the debut show. As a result, Kelvin Fletcher took over for Laing shortly before the live shows began.
- They eventually won the series. Later, in 2017, Oti competed on the nationwide Strictly Come Dancing – The Live Tour with celebrity partner Danny Mac.
- According to the crowd, they won more individual shows than any other pair.
- Oti and Ian Waite announced An Audience With as a 60-date UK tour for 2018 in August 2017. In 2017, she appeared on an episode of Tipping Point: Lucky Stars.
- Similarly, in October 2019, she revealed that she would be instructing at Donahey’s Dancing with the Stars Weekends 2019. In 2019, Oti joined Cheryl, Todrick Hall, and Matthew Morrison as judges on The Greatest Dancer.
- That year, she featured on Celebrity MasterChef 2019. Similarly, Oti takes over as the new host of the Boogie Beebies in 2020.