Philippe Pozzo di Borgo Age, Ethnicity, Relationship, Height, Career
His net worth is $500,000 – $1 Million
Do you know Who is Philippe Pozzo di Borgo?
French businessman and author Philippe Pozzo di Borgo hail from the island of Corsica. He is also well-known for sharing his own motivational life story as a writer. His life story is also shown in the movies The Inseparables (2011), Oopiri (2016), and Inseparables & The Upside (2019). Borgo also serves as the director of Pommery and is the proprietor of the historic Hotel Particulier in Paris.
In 1993, Philippe suffered a life-changing accident that left him disabled below the waist. Since then, he has used a wheelchair to document his recuperation in the book The Intouchables (2011). He married twice in his life, apart. He has four children of his own as well. What does his net worth equal? Follow us for more information.
Philippe Pozzo di Borgo: Early Life and Family
On February 14, 1951, Philippe Pozzo di Borgo was born in France. He is also the mother of Marquis de Vouge and Pozzo Di Borgo, his father’s second son. He was raised in the 1500s Nobel family, a French Corsican family. It is also a member of the Corsican ethnic group and a citizen of France.
After graduating from college, he worked in the champagne business. He worked in the business as Moet and Chandon’s Manager as well as Pommery’s Director.
But he became a diabetic quadriplegic in 1993, which led to a paragliding accident. His life was forever altered by the accident when he became disabled and had to use a wheelchair that sat beneath his waist.
Quick Facts: Philippe Pozzo di Borgo
|Birth Date:||February 14|
|Height:||2 Feet 10 Inches|
|Net Worth:||$500,000 – $1 Million|
|Weight:||344 lbs (156 kg)|
Philippe Pozzo di Borgo Dating Life (Relationship)
Pozzo di Borgo is currently leading a happy married life and transitioning toward a personal life. He is inspirational and motivational. He got Khadija Najimi married. On November 22, 2004, they made their way toward the aisle. The couple has supported and aided each other in their lives ever since. His wife makes him quite happy as well.
He and his wife frequently appear at events and performances. Furthermore, the pair shares two children from their blissful marriage. Additionally, Beatrice Henriette Lucie ROCHE was his previous wife. Up to his wife’s death from cancer on May 3, 1996, the couple enjoyed a blissful marriage.
When she passed away on May 3, 1996, just three years after her accident, her blissful marriage came to an end. In addition, the death of his wife left him broken and despondent. But he gets past the suffering of his assistant. In addition, the couple had two adopted children from Columbia.
At 69 years old, Philippe enjoys being a joyful father to his four children. Two kids were born to his first wife, Beatrice. However, when his wife suffered five miscarriages, they chose to adopt two children from Columbia. They are boys Robert-Jean Pozzo di Borgo and girls Laetitia Pozzo di Borgo.
He also has two biological children in addition to those from his second marriage. Sabah Pozzo di Borgo and Na Pozzo di Borgo are the couple’s two stunning daughters. Additionally, all of his children appear to mature and lead contented lives alongside them. He and his wife fully attend to the children’s physical and psychological development. He is now enjoying being a happy parent and living with his wife and four kids.
Philippe Pozzo di Borgo Net worth, Earnings
Philippe Pozzo di Borgo has made a respectable living off of his profession as a businessman and author. Additionally, he manages a Pommery company and has experience as a motivational speaker. In addition, the 2022 film adaptation of his book The Intouchables, which cost $10.8 million, made $426.6 million at the box office.
Additionally, the 2019 movie The Upside, which was based on his accident recovery, made 12.9 million dollars more than its 37.5 million dollar budget. Additionally, he conducted TV interviews for other programs that could have paid him. With such a good income, he leads a happy life with his wife and kids.
- In the book “A Second Wind: A Memoir,” which he released in 2001, Philippe spoke about his painful experiences and his rekindled love.
- Seller created his rendition in 2012 under the title “You have transformed my life.” In his book, Abdel recounts his life, from his start as a pickpocket to his current employment as a quadriplegic.
- Le Second Souffle, one of his books, served as the basis for the movie Intouchables. Olivier Nakache and Éric Toledano served as the director. The movie’s leads are François Cluzet and Omar Sy.
- Omar Sy from Intouchables won the César Best Actor Award in France. According to The Globe And Mail, it was seen by more than 20 million people in France in the first year of its release.
- In 2013, Wheeling Around the World, an organization started by paraplegic and globetrotter Alexandre Bodart Pinto, appointed Pozzo as its ambassador.
- In 2017, Neil Burger and Jon Hartmere’s American movie The Upside saw the light of day.
- The Intouchables are being restored. The Upside earned more than $125 million at the international box office. The Toronto International Film Festival had its world debut.