Do you know Who is Preston Bailey?
Preston Bailey is an American actor who starred in the Showtime series “Dexter” as Dexter’s adoptive son ‘Cody.’ He’s also recognized for his parts in Judy Moody and the Not-So-Bummer Summer, Children of the Corn, and The Crazies. Likewise, he began his acting profession at an early age.
Quick Facts: Preston Bailey
|Full Name:||Preston Bailey|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Sibling:||One brother (Brennan Bailey)|
Preston Bailey: Early Life and Family
Preston Bailey was born in Portland, Oregon, on July 25, 2000. He was born under the sign of Leo and is 20 years old. He is of American origin. Preston also speaks French and several dialects and other languages. He is also descended from British, German, Swedish, Norwegian, and Irish ancestors.
Preston’s parents’ identities and contact information are still unknown. He does, however, have an elder brother called Brennan Bailey. Brennan is also a well-known actress who has acted in several films and television series. There is no information known about his additional family members. Preston appears to like to keep his family and personal life quiet as well. And doesn’t want to or chooses not to mention them in public.
In terms of his educational background and qualifications, the name of the educational administration he has attended or is presently attending is not immediately accessible. Given his age, he must have graduated from high school and been enrolled in college. Unless he is a dropout or has given up on furthering his education.
Preston Bailey Dating Life (Relationship)
Preston Bailey is maybe single right now. His profession is more important to him than any love connection. Or maybe he’s kept his personal and sexual life private because he doesn’t want his detractors and admirers to know about his relationship.
Even when it comes to his prior relationships, the identity of his ex-lover and any information about them is not public till now. So it’s possible that he’s never been in a romantic relationship or that he’s done an exceptional job of keeping his romances covert.
Preston Bailey Net worth, Earnings
His acting job is his principal source of income when it comes to his net worth. And, according to trendcelbsnow, he has a net worth of $1 million to $5 million.
How Tall is Preston Bailey? Weight, Hair Color
Preston’s height, weight, chest size, waist size, hip size, and any additional measurements are not yet known. Bailey’s physique measurements are currently under investigation. Preston Bailey does, however, have a slim build and a nice face. He, too, has dark brown hair and brown eyes. He also has light freckles on his face.
- While attending his elder brother Brennan Bailey’s acting lesson, Preston Bailey was found by an agent. He appeared in his first national commercial at the age of two. Soon after, his family moved to Los Angeles, and he scored the first part for which he auditioned. He appeared as an orphan in “Lifetime’s Strong Medicine.”
- Similarly, at the age of five, his maturity, passion for acting, and ability to understand and recall lines helped him secure several roles on television and in feature films.
- In 2006, Preston was a series regular on NBC’s Alpha Mom. He began working on Showtime’s award-winning drama “Dexter” in 2007.
- For over 6 years, he played Dexter’s son Cody. He was nominated for Screen Actors Guild Awards for this performance in 2009 and 2010. Preston Bailey, like Kate Beckinsale, Vera Farmiga, and David Schwimmer, co-starred in the Critic’s Choice lauded feature film “Nothing But The Truth” in 2007.
- Preston Bailey starred as a guest star on CBS shows such as Cold Case, Criminal Minds, How I Met Your Mother and Numbers. Later in his career, he acted in feature films such as 2009’s Children of the Corn, 2010s The Crazies, and 2011’s Disney Channel hits Judy Moody and The Not Bummer Summer.
- This part also got him and his co-stars the “Young Artist Award 2012” for Best Performance in a Feature Film.
- Preston Bailey landed the role of Albert (Young Seth MacFarlane) in Universal’s star-studded comedy “A Million Ways to Die in the West” in 2014. In FX’s breakthrough sitcom “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia,” he even portrayed a young Mac (Rob McElhenney). Similarly, he appeared in “Across My Land” in 2017.
- It was a Cannes Film Festival official selection. It was directed by Fiona Godivier and produced by Joaquin Phoenix, and it premiered in Cannes, France, in 2017.