Rachel Hunter net worth is estimated to be around $60 million.
Do you know Who is Rachel Hunter?
Rachel Hunter is a supermodel and actress from New Zealand. Rachel Hunter is one of the world’s most well-known international cover models. Similarly, after posing as a ‘Sports Illustrated’ model, she rose to prominence and quickly became famous all over the world.
Quick Fact Rachel Hunter
|Full Name:||Rachel Hunter|
|Net Worth:||$60 million|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
Rachel Hunter Net worth, Earnings
Rachel’s net worth and earnings come from her work as a model, actress, and reality television show host. Similarly, she has built a substantial career and gained notoriety as a model. Her net worth is also estimated to be around $60 million. However, there is no information in the media about her asset value.
Rachel Hunter: Early Life and Family
Rachel Hunter is 51 years old and was born on September 9, 1969. Because she was born in early September, her zodiac sign is Virgo. Rachel, likewise, was born in Glenfield, an Auckland suburb, and is a New Zealander by nationality.
Similarly, in terms of ethnicity and religion, she is Caucasian and follows Hinduism. Her Instagram account is also littered with Hindu philosophy. Rachel Hunter is the daughter of Wayne Hunter and Janeen Hunter, according to her bio. She also has a sister named Jacqui Hunter.
Rachel, on the other hand, has always had a strong desire to dance. Similarly, her ambition was to become a ballet dancer, but due to her rare blood disease, she was unable to pursue this goal. Similarly, her parents divorced when she was 15 and later divorced. Furthermore, when it comes to her educational background, Rachel has not provided any information in the media about her educational qualifications.
Rachel Hunter Dating Life (Relationship)
Rachel is straight and probably single right now. She was previously married to ‘Rod Stewart,’ a British rock star. Despite their 24-year age difference, they married on December 15, 1990. Their two children are Renee and Liam.
Their marriage, however, disintegrated, resulting in their separation in January 1999 and divorce in 2005. Since her divorce, Rachel has had romantic relationships with actors such as Bruce Willis, Michael Weatherly, Kevin Costner, Robbie Williams, Wes Scantlin, and Tommy Lee.
How Tall is Rachel Hunter? Weight, Hair Color
This stunning model is 5 feet 11 inches (71 inches) tall and weighs around 67 kg (148 lbs). Similarly, with a body measurement of 37-24-36 inches, she has a fit and healthy body type. Similarly, she has light skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes.
- Rachel started her professional career when she was 16 years old. A local photographer discovered her and invited her to New York to become a model. Similarly, she signed with the ‘Ford Models agency in New York, landing the Cover Girl cosmetics contract.
- She then went on to pursue a modeling career in France, Australia, and New Zealand, appearing in Australian Vogue, Harper’s Bazar, Australian Cosmopolitan, and various fashion campaigns throughout New Zealand and Australia.
- Rachel also signed a contract with Ford Models and launched a successful career, landing as a Cover Girl in numerous fashion magazines. Similarly, in New Zealand, she became the face of Tip Top Ice Cream.
- Similarly, she rose to prominence after modeling for Sports Illustrated in 1989.
- Following that, she appeared on magazine covers including Cosmopolitan’s ‘Dream Team’ issue in 1994, as well as Sports Illustrated’s annual swimsuit issue alongside other supermodels such as Elle MacPherson and Kathy Ireland.
- She has also appeared on the covers of Vogue series such as Vogue Italia, Australian Vogue, American and International Elle, and Dutch Harper’s Bazaar.
- Similarly, she posed naked for the cover of the American men’s lifestyle and entertainment magazine ‘Playboy’ in April 2004.
- She also signed with Ford Models in New York, Select Model Management in London, and Chadwick Models in Sydney.
- Rachel has worked in both modeling and acting. In 1985, she also made her first television appearance. She was featured in a commercial for a New Zealand ice cream company promoting their ‘Trumpet’ ice cream.
- Similarly, she appeared in an episode of the American television sitcom “The Drew Carey Show” as herself.
- Rachel has also appeared in independent films such as ‘A Walk in the Park,’ ‘Two Shades of Blue,’ and ‘La Cucina.’ Following that, she appeared briefly as a sexy mother in the
- American sports comedy film ‘The Benchwarmers’ in 2006.
- She also appeared on a celebrity episode of ‘Lingo’ in 2005. This was a charity program in which she collaborated with American actress Twista Rehn and split $30,000 for charitable purposes.
- Similarly, she served as a judge on New Zealand’s Got Talent in 2012 and 2013.
- Similarly, she debuted her television series, ‘Rachel Hunter’s Tour of Beauty,’ in 2015, in which she travels around the world to discover what beauty means in various countries.