Rahmat Morton net worth of $1.2 million.
Do you know Who is Rahmat Morton?
Keke Wyatt’s ex-husband is Rahmat Morton. Rahmat Morton is a professional in the music industry who organizes musical tours for musicians. He used to work for his ex-wife Keke as a road manager. He is currently preoccupied with his personal life.
Quick Fact Rahmat Morton
|Full Name:||Rahmat Morton|
|Net Worth:||1.5 million dollars|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Mother:||Victoria Q Morton|
Rahmat Morton Net worth, Earnings
He and his ex-wife Keke shared the Best New R&B Artist award with Avant in 2002. He has, however, yet to win or be nominated for any awards.
Morton, KekeWyatt’s former manager, has amassed substantial wealth as a result of his abilities in the music industry and management. Rahmat Morton has an estimated net worth of $1.2 million. Keke Wyatt, on the other hand, has a USD 4 million net worth.
Rahmat Morton: Early Life and Family
Rahmat Morton, the ex-husband of American R&B singer Keke Wyatt, was born in Kentucky, United States, in 1973. Rahmat will be 48 years old in 2021. Little is known about Morton’s parents because he keeps a low-key internet presence.
His mother is Victoria Q Morton. He grew up in Kentucky, USA, with his siblings. Morton comes from a devout family. Morton’s education is unknown, but he did, according to sources, graduate from high school. Keke, his ex-wife, attended high school in Indianapolis.
Rahmat Morton Dating Life (Relationship)
Rahmat married his boss, Keke Wyatt, in the year 2000, when she was only 18 years old. The marriage of Rahmat and Keke was fraught with difficulties. That same year, the couple divorced. He is not married at the moment. Keyser Wyatt Morton (born March 27, 2000), Rahjah Ke’ Morton (born February 27, 2002), and Ke’Tarah Victoria Morton are the couple’s three children (born February 27, 2003). (I was born on August 29, 2008).
Rahmat Morton Scandals
In 2001, Wyatt and Morton were involved in a domestic violence incident in which Wyatt stabbed Morton in self-defense and to protect her children.
How Tall is Rahmat Morton? Weight, Hair Color
The African-American is 5 feet 8 inches (173cm) tall and weighs around 73 kg, while his ex-wife Keke Wyatt is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 98kg, with black hair and dark brown eyes.
- Rahmat, a music industry veteran, was in charge of managing and organizing musical tours for artists. He was the road manager for Keke Wyatt (his ex-wife). He was in charge of his ex-tour wives and shows, as well as organizing them.
- Keke’s singing career began when she was ten years old, when she wrote the song “What If,” which was included in a gospel compilation album. During her adolescence, she studied with Chicago-based songwriter and producer Steve “Stone” Huff.
- Avant worked with Wyatt on his debut album, ‘My First Love.’ It quickly gained popularity and spent several weeks in the top ten. MCA signed her to a solo album contract.
- Her first solo album, ‘Used to Love,’ attracted attention but did not receive widespread acclaim. Her solo debut, ‘Soul Sista,’ debuted at number 33 on the Billboard 200 in 2001 and sold over one million copies.
- Her career took a brief hiatus for a few years before her 2010 single “Who Knew” peaked at number 35 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- She released a remake of the popular ‘Saturday Love’ song from the 1980s. Later that year, she and Avant collaborated on “You and I,” which topped Billboard’s Urban A/C chart.