Raphael Alejandro Net worth is $100,000 to $5 million dollars.
Do you know Who is Raphael Alejandro?
Raphael Alejandro is an actor from Canada. Raphael Alejandro is well-known for his role as Bunk’d in the Disney Channel comedy TV series.
Quick Fact Raphael Alejandro
|Full Name:||Raphael Alejandro|
|Net Worth:||100K – 5 Million dollars.|
|Height:||4 feet 6 inches (1.37m)|
|Sibling:||Dalila Bela and Bruce Salomon|
Raphael Alejandro Net worth, Earnings
Now, let’s talk about Raphael Alejandro’s earnings. He could have made a good living during his career. Throughout his career, he has amassed a sizable fortune. Similarly, his net worth ranges between $100,000 and $5 million. He may be able to profit from her acting career. Similarly, no information about the values of his assets, such as houses and cars, is available in the media.
Raphael Alejandro: Early Life and Family
Raphael Alejandro was born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada on August 22, 2007. He is currently thirteen years old. He has Canadian citizenship and was born under the sign of Leo. In his early life, his mother’s name was Rachel, and his father’s name is unknown at this time.
Similarly, he has two older actors siblings, Dalila Bela and Bruce Salomon. Based on his age, he could be in high school.
Raphael Alejandro Dating Life (Relationship)
Raphael Alejandro, a 12-year-old boy, is single at the moment. It’s inconceivable that such a young child would be involved in a romantic relationship. Raphael, on the other hand, is bound to attract a slew of suitors as he matures. He is currently concentrating on his studies and career.
How Tall is Raphael Alejandro? Weight, Hair Color
Raphael stands 4 feet 5 inches tall and weighs around 35 kilograms. The media, however, has not released any information about his vital statistics. Based on his physical appearance, Khalil has a fit body physique. Khalil has dark brown eyes and hair that matches.
- Alejandro Raphael began his acting career at the age of four. He began his career in commercials before moving on to television. He made his television debut as Robin Hood’s son Roland in Raphael Alejandro’s Once Upon a Time when he was five years old.
- Similarly, he was cast as Victor Haseman in the 2013 episode “Skin” of Almost Human. As a result, he received a nomination for a Young Artist Award. He later played Tinder in the fantasy television series Olympus.
- Similarly, he appeared in the 2014 television series Dead Hearts. He played the role of Young Robert there. In another series, Adam played the role of Badge of Honor in 2015.
- He played Olympus in Tisander and Odd Squad in Mr.O. in the same year. Similarly, he played Thunder and Ethan (voice roles) in Nerd Herd and Gord’s Brother in 2015.
- Raphael was cast in several television shows before leaving the following year.
- He was a member of the OUAT from 2013 to 2016. In 2017, Raphael was given the most important leading role.
- He appeared in the movie How to Be a Latin Lover. One of the characters he plays in the film is Hugo, Salma Hayek’s son, and Eugenio Derbez’s nephew. The plot revolved around a man who is divorced after twenty-five years of marriage.
- However, after a career of seducing older rich women, he eventually moves on. As a result, in 2018, he starred as Matteo Silva in the Disney Channel comedy TV series Bunk’d.
- The series has received positive feedback and reviews, as well as a large fan base. This helped him achieve his long-term career goals. He was most recently seen in Wonder Pets! as Noko (voice) and in Jungle Cruise as Zaqueu.