He is currently worth $2.5 million as of 2022.
Do you know Who is Robb Wells?
Canadian screenwriter and performer Robb Wells. He is most known for his performances as Stabby Brutto in the Canadian comedy series The Drunk and On Drugs Happy Funtime Hour and Ricky LaFleur in the Canadian mockumentary series Trailer Park Boys.
Robb Wells: Early Life and Family
Pisces was Robb Wells’s zodiac sign when he was born on March 20, 1971, in Moncton, New Brunswick. As opposed to that, was born in Moncton. He relocated to Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, when he was eight years old, where he lived his formative years. Robb, who is 6 feet 1 inch tall, has a lucrative acting career.
However, there is no information accessible concerning his family or academic history. According to a January 2006 Globe and Mail report, Wells is Stephen Harper’s cousin. Stephen Harper is a former Canadian prime minister.
Quick Facts: Robb Wells
|Age:||49 years old|
|Birth Date:||20 March 1971|
|Birth Place:||Moncton, Canada|
|Full Name:||Robb Wells|
|Profession:||Canadian Actor and Screenwriter|
Robb Wells Dating Life (Relationship)
There are no specifics about Robb Wells’ marital status because, unlike other celebrities, he maintains his privacy. Likewise, there is no information accessible about his partnerships or extramarital activities. On the screen, Wells can be seen interacting with several girls while playing the parts of a boyfriend and girlfriend. On the off-screen, however, the situation is very different.
The great actor doesn’t seem to be dating anyone right now, as he has never made any mention of a wife or girlfriend. Wells seems to prioritize his professional life over his personal life.
Robb Wells Net worth, Earnings
Since 1995, Robb has worked in the field and has acquired a substantial fortune. He is currently worth $2.5 million as of 2022. Acting and screenplay are Robb’s primary sources of income. Wells has performed as an actor in several well-regarded movies and television shows.
Robb is also likely to get the $22,718 annual average actor wage in Canada. The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day, one of his movies, made $10.6 million in box office receipts vs an $8 million budget.
In the movie, he shared the screen with Julie Benz, Billy Connolly, Judd Nelson, and others. His co-stars Julie, Billy, and Judd have respective net worths of $6 million, $20 million, and $8 million.
- He played Rob in the 1998 short movie One Last Shot.
- Later, from 2001 to 2007, Robb appeared in the Canadian mockumentary television series Trailer Park Boys as Ricky LaFleur alongside Mike Smith, John Dunsworth, Patrick Roach, and others.
- He made an appearance in the independent coming-of-age drama film Virginia’s Run, a 2002 Canadian-American production.
- The Trailer Park Boys: Countdown to Liquor Day, The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day and His other filmography includes Hobo With a Shotgun, Would You Rather, and other titles.
- Robb also co-starred, co-wrote, and co-produced Swearnet with his Trailer Park Boys.
- He is also a co-founder of Swearnet.com and frequently makes appearances in doodles for the website. Wells will probably earn a respectable livelihood from these efforts.