Robert Sheehan Biography: Age, Net Worth, Height, Family
His net worth is believed to be approximately $2.5 million.
Do you know Who is Robert Sheehan?
Robert Sheehan is both a model and an actor. Robert Sheehan rose to prominence after appearing in television shows such as Misfits, Love/Hate, and The Umbrella Academy.
Quick Facts: Robert Sheehan
|6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)
|Brendan Sheehan, Shauna Sheehan
Robert Sheehan: Early Life and Family
On January 7, 1988, Robert Michael Adam Sheehan, also known as Robert Sheehan, was born. He is 33 years old right now. Robert Sheehan was born in the Irish town of Portlaoise in the county of Laois. He is of Irish descent. Robert was also born to parents Maria Sheehan (Mother) and Joe Sheehan (Father). His father was an Irish police officer.
Likewise, Robert has two older siblings. Brendan Sheehan, the eldest of the three, is an Irish actor. His sister’s name is Shauna Sheehan. Robert is originally from Portlaoise, Ireland, although he and his family now reside in Cork. Robert is presently a resident of London.
He received his education at St. Paul’s School in Portlaoise. Similarly, when it came time for Robert to pick a hobby, he wasn’t sure if acting was a good decision for him at the moment. As a result, at Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology, he majored in film and television. Since of his Summer of the Flying Saucer shooting schedule, Robert failed his first semester examinations because he couldn’t focus on his studies and couldn’t attend courses on a regular basis.
Robert Sheehan Net worth, Earnings
The films and television programs in which he appears are his primary source of income as an actor. He does, however, get money from the businesses he promotes and endorses on numerous media channels. His net worth is believed to be approximately $2.5 million. However, no specifics are available on the internet.
Robert Sheehan Dating Life (Relationship)
Robert had previously been linked to Algerian-French actress Sofia Boutella. The couple started dating in 2014. However, he confirmed in a press interview in 2018 that the two of them had broken up. Due to their rigorous schedules and the distance between them, the pair appears to be splitting up.
How Tall is Robert Sheehan? Weight, Hair color
Robert is six feet tall. His hair is dark brown and curling. He, too, has hazel eyes. His chest, waist, and biceps dimensions are around 40-32-14 inches. He looks to work out frequently and has a fit build.
- Robert has wanted to be an actor since he was a child. When he was 14 years old, he auditioned for a role in a film and was fortunate to get cast. It was made for the movie Song for a Raggy Boy.
- In 2014, he made his television debut in the Australian-Irish series ‘Foreign Exchange.’
- In 2005, he starred in the new television series ‘Young Blades.’ Since then, he has appeared in a variety of series. One of his most prominent parts was in Misfits, a science fantasy comedy show (2009). Nathan Youngs, a supporting character, was played by him.
- This was one of Robert’s most commendable roles in his acting career.
- Similarly, Darren Tracey in the television series Love/Hate was another important part he portrayed. This character piqued the interest of his female audience.
- Robert’s next significant performance was in the Netflix series The Umbrella Academy. Klaus Hargreeves, his character, became one of the most endearing on the show.
- He has appeared in a number of films as well as television series. Despite making his film debut when he was 14, he returned to the industry in 2006 with Ghostwood. He is well-known and liked for his role in the 2009 film Cherrybomb.
- Robert played a teen drug dealer in the film.
- To recapitulate, Robert has displayed his love of acting in outstanding ways by playing such various characters and, needless to add, in such amazing ways.
- Robert Sheehan honors and nominations
Robert has gotten nominations for a number of roles in films and television shows during his career. His first IFTA nomination came in the category of rising talent in 2010. Similarly, he was nominated in the IFTA categories of ‘actor in supporting role’ and ‘actor in lead role male’ for three years in a row. He was nominated for Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Drama) in 2017 for his performance as Valdek Klimov in Fortitude.