Do you know Who is Shannon Beveridge?
Shannon Beveridge is an American social media celebrity, photographer, and actor. Shannon Beveridge became a YouTube celebrity in 2009 when she created her ‘nowthisisliving’ channel. She has also gotten acknowledgment. Shannon is a well-known social media influencer who advocates for the LGBT community.
Quick Facts: Shannon Beveridge
|Full Name:||Shannon Beveridge|
|Net Worth:||$ 1 million -$5 Million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Profession:||Actress, Social Media star, photographer|
Shannon Beveridge: Early Life and Family
She was born on March 19, 1992, and is a rich and popular YouTuber. Shannon Nicole Beveridge was her given name at birth. Her other nicknames are Shan and Lil Bev. Her zodiac sign is Pisces. She is a 28-year-old lady. She was born in Carrollton, Texas, USA.
Her family had moved to Norman, Oklahoma when she was a youngster, and she grew up there. Her birth country is the United States of America.
Shannon graduated from high school and attended the ‘Price College of Business at the ‘University of Oklahoma.’ Her interest was photography.
Shannon Beveridge Net worth, Earnings
Shannon’s net worth is believed to be between $1 million and $5 million. Her prior net worth (as of 2019) fluctuated from $100,000 to $1,000,000. Her YouTube channel is her primary source of revenue.
For her countless inspiring activities, she was nominated for the ‘British LGBT Awards’ in 2016. She was nominated for the ‘British LGBT Awards again in 2017, and this time she took home the ‘LGBT Celebrity Rising Star Award.’ The following year, she received the ‘LGBTQ YouTube Channel Award’ at the Shorty Awards.
Shannon Beveridge Dating Life (Relationship)
Shannon was dating Camden Scott, a fellow YouTuber with whom she co-founded her channel. They were together from 2012 through 2016. Shannon maintained contact with fellow YouTuber Camden Scott, with whom she co-founded her channel, even after their relationship ended.
They even created a video titled “Why We Broke Up,” which has received over 2.5 million views. Shannon is presently seeing Cari Fletcher, a singer, and actor whom she often posts about on her Instagram page. They met in 2017 and have been together since then. Shannon is presently residing in Los Angeles, California.
How Tall is Shannon Beveridge? Weight, Hair Color
Shannon is a lady who is openly homosexual. She stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 54 kg. Her hair has a dark brown color. Shannon’s eyes are blue in tone. Her figure is slender. Her lashes are long and her lips are big.
- Shannon’s popularity won her a position as the lead character Jessie in the short film Piece of Cake.’ In 2017, she went on a tour with YouTubers and artists Rebecca Black and Miles McKenna called ‘Love Is Love.’
- She has indicated that her channel exists just to communicate with other members of the community. She has also collaborated with Jack Dodge, Jess Panneton, Meghan Currie, and Amy Ordman.
- On August 27, 2009, Shannon and her then-girlfriend, Camden Scott, launched their YouTube account. Her initial films and vlogs were about her love connection with her ex-girlfriend.
- Another YouTube pair, Kaelyn and Lucy, worked with her and Cammie. Shannon delivers lots of amusement in the shape of unusual challenges, humorous queer slang conversations, and gorgeous trip vlogs, in addition to encouraging and displaying her wonderful relationship status.
- ‘A Note to You,’ ‘Why We Fell Apart,’ Among her most famous videos are ‘My Ex Called Me A Pillow Princess,’ ‘My Drunk Girlfriend,’ ‘Superkiss & Life Alone,’ ‘Our First Time,’ and ‘Girlfriend Tag.’ These videos have all received over a million views. Her admirers and followers encouraged her to launch her own YouTube channel to inspire others.
- Shannon also uses the internet to sell apparel and other items. Her wares include anything from apparel to phone covers. She started blogging about her feelings on Tumblr, which finally helped her communicate.
- In a personal letter, she even disclosed her sexual orientation to her father. Shannon’s decision to come out inspired many people, and she quickly found herself surrounded by admirers and followers.
- She mentioned in one of her interviews that several of her students had homophobic attitudes based on religious beliefs, which stopped her from telling the truth.
- She had wanted to come out as a lesbian since she was a child, but she put it off because she was afraid of how her family and friends would respond. She went on to remark that people frequently say things just to say them and that she still has friends who are anti-LGBT.