Who is Shontel Brown? Bio, Age, Wiki, Net Worth, Height
Do you know Who is Shontel Brown?
A political figure, entrepreneur, and social activist Shontel M. Brown is better known by her stage name Shontel Brown. Brown represents the 9th District as a member of the Cuyahoga County Council.
She also serves as the Cuyahoga County Democratic Party’s chair, making history as the first African-American to hold the position. She is the Democratic candidate for the special election for Ohio’s 11th congressional district in 2021.
Quick Facts: Shontel Brown
- She became the first African-American to hold the position of Democratic Party chair in Cuyahoga County.
- The Plain Dealer editorial board demanded that Brown resigns from her post as chair of the Cuyahoga County Democratic Party during her campaign in February 2021, alleging that Brown’s position provided her an unfair advantage.
- She is a Democratic Party supporter.
- She supports reducing healthcare costs and putting an end to gun violence.
Shontel Brown: Early Life and Family
On June 24, 1975, Shontel Brown was born. Shontel M. Brown is her legal first name. The American city of Cleveland, Ohio, is where she was born. She is a citizen of the United States. Shontel Brown practices Christianity and is of African-American heritage.
She is under the sign of Cancer. Tony Brown, her father, and Rikki Brown, her mother, welcomed her into the world. She occasionally posts on her social media accounts about her parents. Rayon and Taylor are her two brothers and sisters.
She graduated from a local high school, which speaks to her educational background. Cuyahoga Community College was where she studied. She earned an Associate of Science in business management at graduation.
Shontel Brown Dating Life (Relationship)
It has been stated that Shontel Brown is married. She keeps a quiet profile when it comes to her personal life, though. She hasn’t said who her hubby is. Furthermore, it is unknown how many kids she has. Any modifications to her marital status will be posted here.
Shontel Brown Net worth, Earnings
Shontel Brown is a successful entrepreneur in addition to being a politician. She is the founder of Diversified Digital Solutions, a business that provides marketing support. Shontel Brown successfully runs her business and earns a good living.
She is a government employee and earns a good salary. In the 2019 general election for Ohio’s 11th District, she is reportedly the favorite. Her estimated net worth is $6 million, according to certain internet news sites.
- From 1996 until 1997, Shontel Brown was a regional marketing representative for MCS Distribution.
- From 1997 to 1999, she then worked for Telco Communications Group as a marketing support representative.
- She worked as Senior Account Manager for Radio One from 1999 to 2004.
- From 2004 through 2009, she served as Hotcards.com’s Director of Sales.
- Diversified Digital Solutions, a business that provides marketing help, was started by Brown.
- From 2011 to 2014, she served on the Warrensville Heights City Council.
- She subsequently won a seat in District 9 of Cuyahoga County. She succeeded C. Ellen Connally as a councilwoman for Cuyahoga County.
- In 2017, she was chosen to serve as the Cuyahoga County Democratic Party’s chair.
How Tall is Shontel Brown? Weight, Hair Color
Shontel Brown is approximately 1.67 meters (5 feet, 6 inches) tall. She weighs about 123 pounds, or 56 kg, in total. She has a lean physique. Her hair is black, and her eyes are a dark brown tone. Her hair is kept short. She is straight in her sexuality.