Steve Peacocke’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million.
Do you know Who is Steve Peacocke?
Australian actor Steve Peacocke is well-known. Steve Peacocke rose to prominence in the soap opera “Home and Away,” where he co-starred with actress Katie Ritchie as Darryl Braxton.
Quick Fact Steve Peacocke
|Full Name:||Steve Peacocke|
|Birthplace:||Dubbo, New South Wales|
|Net Worth:||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
Steve Peacocke Net worth, Earnings
Moving on, the net worth of actor Steve Peacocke is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million.
Steve: Early Life and Family
He was born on October 30, 1981, and is 39 years old. He was born in Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia, under the sign of the Scorpio. Steve’s parents are Gareth Peacocke, father, and Sylvia Peacocke, mother. Steve graduated from the University of Newcastle with a degree in communications. In addition, his full name is Stephen Peacocke.
Steve Dating Life (Relationship)
He is a celebrity who is married. Bridgette Sneddon is his wife’s name, and they have been married since 2005. Bridgette is also a performer. The lovers also met at the University of Western Sydney. On March 7, 2014, they announced their engagement. In addition, on December 24, 2014, Steve married Bridgette in a private ceremony.
How Tall is Steve Peacocke? Weight, Hair Color
Steve Peacocke stands about 6 feet or 1.83 meters tall. Steve’s other body measurements, such as his body weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on, are unknown. Steve has brown hair and hazel eyes.
- Actor Steve Peacocke is well-known. Before appearing in minor roles in TV dramas and films, the actor performed in several stage productions. Two of them are Suburban Mayhem and All Saints.
- Then, from 2011 to 2016, he played “Darryl Braxton” on the Australian television soap opera Home and Away.
- Furthermore, for this role, Steve Peacocke won the Logie Award for “Most Popular Actor” twice. After leaving Home and Away, Steve played “Detective Josh Levine” in the Australian drama series Wanted.
- He was also in the films Whiskey Tango Foxtrot and Me Before You. Steve can also be seen in the drama series Five Bedrooms on Network Ten and the comedy-drama Squinters on Steve Peacocke.
- He worked as a freight truck unloader for three years before becoming a professional actor.
- When Steve was 18, he worked as a jackaroo in Bourke for a year. This job paid Steve $3 per hour. Steve enrolled at the University of Newcastle to study communications after a year.
- Steve developed a strong interest in rugby during his university years. Steve was forced to retire from rugby due to a series of injuries. While recovering from an injury, Steve auditioned for a play.
- As a result, Newcastle University Conservatorium Theatre Productions received numerous performances.
- In addition, Steve Peacocke portrayed “Nic” in Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. The Taliban Shuffle is based on Kim Barker’s memoir. Similarly, Steve made an appearance in the comedy film Cooped Up.
- In 2019, Steve co-starred with Kat Stewart and Hugh Sheridan in Network Ten’s drama series Five Bedrooms. The plot of this show revolves around five people who meet at a wedding and decide to buy a house together. Steve can also be seen in Danger Close: The Battle of Long Tan.
- In the drama Les Norton, Steve Peacocke also appears. Furthermore, he played Detective Paul Dale in the Nine Network miniseries Informer 3838.