In terms of bodily measurements, she has a shapely slender body figure, stands 5 feet 3 inches tall, and weighs 53kg.
Do you know Who is Stormi Maya?
Stormi Maya is an American entertainer best known for her role as Yennifer Clemente in the 2019 television series She’s Gotta Have It. She also gained prominence in 2018’s feature pictures, 2050 as Quin. Aside from acting, she has made a name for herself as an author, manager, chief, and maker, with works published in Steers: The Religion and Cycle: Maria’s Story.
Quick Facts: Stormi Maya
|Full Name:||Stormi Maya|
|Husband:||Donald Robinson Cole|
Stormi Maya: Early Life and Family
Stormi Maya entered the world in 1995 in the Bronx, New York City. Her birthday is on June 6th and she is born under the sign of Gemini. Similarly, she has an American identity and a mixed nationality of African-Americans and Latinos.
Stormi Maya Alvarado was born into the Alvarado family. She understands the mixed identity of Latinos and African-Americans. Regardless, she hasn’t said much about her family. She likes to keep her family information hidden within the wardrobe because she is a mystery person.
Stormi Maya Net worth, Earnings
Stormi’s total assets will be audited beginning in 2020.
Stormi Maya Dating Life (Relationship)
Stormi was introduced to her sweetheart, Donald Robinson Cole, after dating for some time. Stormi’s administrator, as well as Canadian Video Chief, Supervisor, and Maker, is her sweetheart turned life partner.
Back in mid-2019, the couple began dating and were finally drawn in particle on December 25th, 2019. Regardless, they have yet to make their wedding dates public.
Stormi was formerly married to her ex-husband, Andrew Alvarado. They divorced in 2019 after being together for a long period.
How Tall is Stormi Maya? Weight, Hair Color
Stormi is a captivating personality that entices her followers with breathtaking images on her social media accounts. As a result, she has amassed over 480k followers on Instagram. In terms of bodily measurements, she has a shapely slender body figure, stands 5 feet 3 inches tall, and weighs 53kg. Stormi has black wavy hair and dark eye color.
- Stormi began her acting career in 2017 with an appearance in the television series Changelings. She was also demonstrating her talent in other auditorium presentations.
- In 2017, she also had the opportunity to make her big-screen debut in the film Playing with Dolls: Devastation.
- Stormi then appeared in other programs, including 2017’s Frightening Annals, 2017’s Playing Filthy, 2017’s Blakemore, and 2018’s Younger.
- She has appeared in films such as The Cost of Quiet in 2018, The Whishing Woodland in 2018, Vacation Surge in 2019, It Yearnings in 2019, and Debased in 2019.
- Stormi has earned the Lofty Worldwide Film Celebration’s October Grant and Celebration Grant for her acting. She also won the Jewel Award at the 2019 Best Entertainer
- Grant Show for her role in the film 2050.
Read more: Cristy Ren, Waifumiia, Emma Starletto, Bailey Sarian