Do you know Who is Tabitha Swatosh?
Tabitha Swatosh is a young social media star from the United States. Tabitha Swatosh is mostly a Tiktok content maker but has also dabbled in YouTube content creation. She is also a beauty contestant and model.
Quick Facts: Tabitha Swatosh
|Full Name:||Tabitha Swatosh|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Profession:||Tiktoker, Youtuber, Model, Miss Merry Christmas 2017, Missouri Teen 2018, Fair Queen 2018|
|Sibling:||One (brother Blake)|
Tabitha Swatosh: Early Life and Family
Tabitha Swatosh is a 20-year-old woman who was born on August 25, 2000. She was born in Joplin, Missouri, USA, under the sign of Virgo. Blake is Tabitha’s younger brother. She shared an Instagram selfie with her younger brother in May of 2017. Aside from that, little information is available regarding her parents or other family members.
Tabitha Swatosh has yet to reveal anything about her educational path. However, considering Tabitha’s age, we may infer she is a bachelor’s level college student until she decides to take a vacation or abandon her studies to focus on her professional career.
Tabitha Swatosh Net worth, Earnings
Tabitha Swatosh’s net worth and earnings are currently being researched. Tabitha’s videos and other social media interactions may earn her money, however, this has not been proven. Similarly, she may make money from modeling, brand sponsorships, and collaborations, among other things.
Tabitha Swatosh Dating Life (Relationship)
Tabitha Swatosh’s partnership began in 2020 when she began dating Matt Ryan. Matt is recognized on Tiktok as @mattrya (Matthew Ryan) and Instagram as @matthewryan. On August 17, 2020, Tabitha shared their first photo on her own Instagram account. She posted a sweet snapshot of the couple in a vehicle. Zac Green (@thezacgreen) took this black-and-white shot.
Tabitha did not name her beau in this post, instead only tagging his face as @my boyfriend_. Matt’s face is likewise obscured! The pair seemed to have maintained the secret for as long as they could! Tabitha will then announce her boyfriend’s identity publicly on August 21, 2020.
Matt Ryan shared a sweet snapshot of them on his own Instagram account the same day. He posted a snapshot of the two strolling together on a nice day. “I used to look at relationships as something that would hold me back from my dreams,” Matt captioned the photo. But when God provides you with the proper person, you desire them even more.”
How Tall is Tabitha Swatosh? Weight, Hair Color
Tabitha Swatosh is around 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs about 58 kg. Aside from that, no information is available regarding her other physical dimensions, such as her chest-waist-hip proportions, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Tabitha Swatosh has dark brown hair and green eyes.
- Tabitha Swatosh is a social media celebrity and model. She has also won a beauty competition and created material. She noticed a significant number of followers on her TikTok account with the same name. Tabitha keeps her 5 million fans entertained with a combination of music videos, green screen performances, and storytimes.
- Tabitha also received the titles of Miss Merry Christmas 2017, Missouri Teen 2018, and Fair Queen 2018. Tabitha Swatosh also utilized “FML” by Arizona Zervas in her 2020 TikTok clip.
- Tabitha Swatosh also has a YouTube account with the same name. On April 9, 2020, she created it. She has earned over 799.9k views and 220K subscribers on this channel since then. Tabitha’s channel featured four videos as of mid-August 2020.
- The title of the first video is FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO. This 5-minute movie was published on June 15, 2020. It has garnered over 199k views so far (as of August 2020). Tabitha, too, posted the video below on July 8, 2020. This video, which has over 140k views, is titled VLOG 1.
- On July 27, 2020, she uploaded the video MY WHAT?? FELL OUT IN FRONT OF THE PRESIDENT? This video has been viewed over 392.5k times.
- While I was creating this biography, the most recent video on this channel was titled How to Get a Boyfriend 101. She published it on August 8, 2020, and it has already received over 69.5k views.