Tone Loc Biography: Age, Net Worth, Height, Family
Tone Loc’s net worth is expected to reach over $2 million by 2022.
Tone Loc Bio
Tone Loc, real name Anthony Terrell Smith, is an American rapper. He is a producer as well as an actor. He is well-known for his gruff voice. He received numerous award nominations and achieved tremendous success with his hit singles “Wild Thing” and “Funky Cold Medina.”
Early Life, Age, Parents
Tone Loc was born in Los Angeles, California on March 3, 1966. He was James and Margaret Smith’s son. Margaret administered his retirement community, according to the documentation.
Tone Loc’s debut album, Loc-ed After Dark, was released in January 1989. The song was popular, peaking at number two on the US Hot 100 and ranking among Australia’s top 20 tracks. According to the Survey, he was most successful in his early career, from 1989 to 1991.
Tone Loc’s Salary and Net worth
Tone Loc’s net worth is expected to reach over $2 million by 2022. The majority of his profits have come from his participation in a number of theatrical shows and appearances alongside some of the most well-known people in the entertainment world.
Tone Loc is without a doubt one of America’s most well-known rappers and voice performers. He has had many ups and downs over his career, but he has achieved so much that everyone should strive for. He is, without a doubt, an inspiration to all of us.
Tone Loc Involved in an Incident:
Tone Loc’s personal life is one of the most highly publicized. Several stories discuss his personal life in detail. According to speculations, the tone was arrested in December 2010 for reportedly driving under the influence. He was also granted bail after claiming to be suffering from a medical issue that could result in a seizure.
According to our sources, he was also arrested on June 18, 2011, in connection with a domestic violence incident and possession of an attack weapon. He was released three hours after being detained, but only after posting $50,000 bail.
Tone Loc has also passed out several times while performing live since 1995. This was primarily caused by the seizure he was experiencing prior to his arrest in December 2010. He had to fly to Florida for medical treatment on May 29, 2009.
Tone Loc’s Professional Career
- Tone Loc is one of the people that has had a successful career. His songs and raps have been utilized in numerous media, and some of them have even been nominated for significant awards.
- His song “Ace is in the House” appears in Ace Ventura, Pet Detective, and a few other films. He also contributed vocals for well-known artists such as Fefe Dobson and a few others. For Fefe Dobson and his team, he performed “Rock It ‘Til You Drop It.”
- He has also supposedly appeared in a number of films. The titles of these films include Posse, Black Check, and Poetic Justice.
- In the television programs King of the Hill, C-Bear, and Jamal, he has also given voice acting for a number of cartoon characters.
- He won everyone over with his voice modulation abilities and later appeared in the animated film Bebe’s Kids.
- His voice was so popular that he was featured on Cartoon Network, the most popular cartoon channel.
- One of the most accomplished rappers, Tone Loc has done the following: He was nominated for a Grammy for his popular tracks Funky Cold Medina and Wild Thing.
Also know more: Kelly Crull, Danielle Banks, Alexandra Tydings, Allen Payne