Topper Guild Biography: Age, Net Worth, Height, Family
YouTube gave him a silver play button because he has over 100,000 followers.
Do you know Who is Topper Guild?
In the United States, Topper Guild is a well-known social media phenomena. Topper Guild is a TikTok and YouTube personality. He’s also popular on other social media sites like Instagram.
Quick Facts: Topper Guild
|Full Name:||Topper Guild|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches|
|Profession:||TikTok Star, YouTuber|
Topper Guild: Early Life and Family
Topper Guild was founded on August 21, 2002, in the United States. In 2020, he will be eighteen years old. He was born under the sign of Leo and holds an American passport. Topper Guild purchased himself a dog for Christmas in 2019. He has raised several pets with him since he adores dogs. He hasn’t divulged anything about his upbringing, parents, or schooling.
Topper Guild Net worth, Earnings
YouTube gave him a silver play button because he has over 100,000 followers. He has not earned any other honors or nominations. Furthermore, he has received a lot of love and support from his great following as he continues to work hard and create humorous films. He earns a lot of money with his YouTube channel, TikTok account, and Instagram account. He has made a fortune as a consequence of the millions of views on his films. His net wealth and income, however, have yet to be revealed.
Topper Guild Dating Life (Relationship)
He is not married and is not dating anyone. There is no information regarding his ex-girlfriends, affairs, or previous relationships accessible. He is working hard to improve his talents on social media platforms and his YouTube channel.
How Tall is Topper Guild? Weight, Hair Color
Topper Guild has brown hair and green eyes. He stands 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs around 55 kilograms. There is no additional information regarding his physical measurements accessible.
- Topper Guild is most known for his wild prank films and lifestyle videos. He usually appears alongside his close buddies in his TikTok videos. Similarly, he has a sizable Instagram following, where he usually posts about lifestyle and humor.
- His YouTube videos, on the other hand, have gone viral. His innovative and fascinating films keep his fans and followers delighted. He has 125.1 million views on his most famous TikTok video, which he released on February 16.
- “Cutting people’s airbuds, then handing them fresh new headphones?” he captioned the video.
- His second-most-viewed video, which was released on February 14, has had 98.4 million views. ‘Smashing people’s iPhones, then handing them the iPhone 11 Pro Max?’ he captioned the video.
- Similarly, his other famous videos have received 80.5 million and 72.7 million views, respectively. ‘Breaking people’s iPhones, then handing them a new iPhone 11 Pro Max?’ the videos are titled. and a prank with a shattered windshield…? ‘You’ll want to stay to the very end.’
- He made the films available on March 10 and May 13 of this year.
- He created the Topper Guild YouTube channel on July 9, 2014. ‘Destroying Strangers’ iPhones, Then Giving Them New iPhone 11!’ was the title of his debut video. He released the video on January 21, 2020.
- His earlier films are also named ‘DIET COKE MENTOS BATH CHALLENGE!’ ‘How I Gained 2,600,000 Tik Tok Followers in 47 Days,’ and so forth. He published the videos on January 25, 2020, and January 30, 2020. On content, he collaborated with boxer Ryan Garcia.
- He made his first Instagram post on July 3, 2017. He routinely publishes images of himself and his pets on his Instagram account.
Also know more: Wendy Williams, Kendis Gibson, Rudy Gobert, Mati Marroni