Who is Valarie Allman? Bio, Age, Wiki, Net Worth, Height
Do you know Who is Valarie Allman?
Valarie A track and field athlete from the United States, Carolyn Allman is also known as Valarie Allman. She takes part in the discus throw event.
After she won a gold medal at the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, Allman declared that it was his greatest accomplishment. At Stanford University, she was a seven-time All-American who set numerous records and won numerous awards. In 2018, she won a national title.
Quick Facts: Valarie Allman
- She has a strong dance background.
- In 2012, she was ranked fourth overall among high school throwers.
- She works out with Trainer Zebulon Sion.
- She participates in Soles 4 Souls, an organization that gives discarded shoes to people in developing nations.
Valarie Allman: Early Life and Family
On February 23, 1995, Valarie Allman was born. Valarie Carolyn Allman is her legal name at birth. She was born in the American state of Delaware’s Newark.
She is a citizen of the United States. David Allman, her father, and Lisa Allman, her mother, gave birth to her. She practices Christianity and is of white ethnicity. Kevin is the name of her elder brother. She is a Pisces by horoscope.
In terms of her schooling, she graduated from Silver Creek High School. She has won the 4A state championship twice. In 2012, she surpassed an 18-year-old state record with a throw that scored 164-0. 2012 Gatorade Colorado Girls Track & Field Athlete of the Year was given to her.
She recorded the third-best throw in competition history to win the 2013 Arcadia Invitational. While still in high school, she established 29 meet records and 11 stadium records. There, she is a co-valedictorian. 2013 saw her high school graduation.
After high school, she enrolled at Stanford University. She received seven All-American designations for her exceptional achievement during her collegiate years. In 2017, she received a B.S. in Product Design from Stanford. She proceeded there with her Master’s program, but she is now on leave so she can train full-time.
Valarie Allman Dating Life (Relationship)
Olympian Valarie Allman, who won gold, is single. She is said to be single. When it comes to her personal life, she keeps a low profile. Any changes pertaining to her private life will be posted here.
In Texas’s Austin, she resides.
Valarie Allman Net worth, Earnings
Sport has been a source of income for Valarie Allman. She participates in discus throws as a track and field athlete. The earnings of Allman, an Olympic gold winner, come from prizes, bonuses, contracts, salaries, sponsorships, and endorsements.
She earns a nice living through winning competitions. She receives a great salary from her employment at the University of Texas. Additionally, she has sponsorship agreements with the New York Athletic Club and Oiselle. Her projected $4 million net worth is low.
- Track and field athlete Valarie Allman began competing at a young age.
- In 2014, she took home a silver medal at the World Junior Championships.
- She was an All-American seven times while studying at Stanford University.
- At the 2017 Summer Universiade, she competed on behalf of the United States. She brought home a silver medal for her nation.
- She later competed at the 2017 World Championships on behalf of the United States.
- She won the national title in 2018.
How Tall is Valarie Allman? Weight, Hair Color
1.83 meters is the height of Valarie Allman. She weighs 165 lbs. overall. Her physique is sporty. Her hair is dark blonde, and her eyes are blue. She is straight in her sexuality.