Valerie C. Robinson Biography: Age, Net Worth, Height, Family
Valerie C. Robinson and her significant other are estimated to have a combined net worth of approximately $500,000.
Valerie C. Robinson Bio
Valerie C. Robinson is a well-known American entertainer. Furthermore, she is best known as the wife of Michael Duke Schoeffling, a well-known American former entertainer and male model. He is most recognized for his roles in Mermaids as Joe, Sixteen Candles as Jake Ryan, and Vision Journey as Kuch.
Early Life, Age, Parents
Actresses from various genres Robinson is an American who lives in a multicultural society. She was supposed to be raised by American guardians in the United States of America.
Valerie C. Robinson Relationship
In her personal life, she is a married woman.
Valerie C Robinson is married to Michael Schoeffling, a former entertainer and model from the United States. The lovely pair praises their secret wedding ceremony in front of their closest and dearest loved ones.
They brought their two children as well as his better half. Their baby’s name is Zane Schoneffling, and their older sister’s name is Scarlet Schoneffling. According to media sources, the charming couple intends to train his daughter Zara in the field of protesting.
Similarly, Michael is instilling all of her daughter’s best styles and professional qualities from an early age. Valerie is currently living a good life with her partner, and the two of them enjoy going out to eat. The family frequently takes holidays and family outings to more desirable locations as a unit.
Valerie C. Robinson’s Salary and Net worth
Valerie C. Robinson and her significant other are estimated to have a combined net worth of approximately $500,000. Her career has provided her with a comfortable living. Her significant other is also a former wrestler who has won numerous public and international honors.
Her boyfriend won the gold medal in freestyle wrestling for the United States and was given $250,000. The duo is having a blast together.
Valerie C. Robinson’s Professional Career
- In terms of her professional career, she made her cinematic debut as Terri in the 1977 television film Having Children II.
- Valerie C Robinson also starred in the 1982 television film One Shoe Makes It Murder.
- In the film Over the Brooklyn Extension, she also played Style Center Magnificence.
- More on her husband’s job, Michael soared to international recognition as Jake Ryan at the age of 23.
- Furthermore, Molly Ringwald’s character in the high schooler picture Sixteen Candles has a fixation on a famous but contentious secondary school opponent.
- Furthermore, twenty years after the debut of the American picture, in the year 2014 for Valentine’s Day.
- Schoeffling went on to star in eight additional films after Sixteen Candles, including roles in Vision Quest and Mermaids. Robinson has also appeared in the television series Lottery.
- Not only that, but she was cast in a tiny role in the film Patty Hearst.
- In 2018, she starred in Dreadful as Frances Ledbetter.
- Valerie Craftsman Bernstein was also misidentified for Robinson.