Wes Allen Biography: Age, Net Worth, Height, Family
Wes Allen stands 5 feet 11 inches (1.81 m) tall (181 cm).
Wes Allen Bio
Wes Allen, a state representative from Alabama, backed a Texas-led legal attempt in late 2020 to persuade the Supreme Court to invalidate President Joe Biden’s victory in four states. He will be elected Secretary of State of Alabama, defeating Democratic nominee Pamela Laffitte. He is also a former probate judge who currently serves in the Alabama House of Representatives representing the 89th district. On November 7, 2018, he took office.
|Real Name||Wes Allen|
|Birthday||August 15, 1975|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.81 m)|
|Weight||80 Kg (176 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||44-32-35 inches|
|Biceps Size||21 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||16 (US)|
|Education||University of Alabama (BA)|
Troy University (MA)
Wesley Allen Weight and Height
Wes Allen stands 5 feet 11 inches (1.81 m) tall (181 cm). He weighs approximately 80 kg. He has blonde hair and dark brown eyes.
Wife of Wes Allen
He and Cae have two children and live in Troy, Alabama. Since 1994, he has served in the Alabama Legislature.
Salary of Wes Allen
As of 2022, his salary is $102,894. His primary source of income is his political career. In 2009, he was selected by then-Governor Bob Riley to serve as a probate judge in Pike County, Alabama.
Wes Allen Facts
- Allen was elected to a full term as a judge in 2012.
- In 2018, he was elected to the Alabama House of Representatives.
- He announced his candidacy for Alabama Secretary of State in 2022.
- He sponsored and passed HD89, also known as the “Zuckerbucks” measure in the media.
- He strongly supports the second amendment.
- He is also opposed to ballot drop boxes and mass postal voting.
- He voted for and co-sponsored the Human Life Protection Act, one of the most stringent anti-abortion measures in the country.
Read more: Giannina Gibelli, Xev Bellringer, BrandiBraids, Summer Walker